+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trae Lindley on Inside Edition

Rin
    DZ-Party Girl

Trae Lindley on Inside Edition

Did anyone watch Inside Edition today (12-18-03)

They interviewed Trae and he wanted to clear a few things up. He said the "fight" at graduation never happened. His exgf and Paris have never even spoken.

And he said Paris did not break any relationship up. His relationship was already over b/c he was moving away to college and knew a long distance relationship would not work.

So there is everything straight from Trae. I'm sure it repeats on some channels again in A.M. if you want to try to watch it.

FORT Newbie
    Here is an article (including a video clip) of Trae & Paris from ABCNEWS.com...

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/Entertainment/Paris_hilton_arkansas_boyfrien d_031218-1.html

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin
    Did anyone watch Inside Edition today (12-18-03)

They interviewed Trae and he wanted to clear a few things up. He said the "fight" at graduation never happened. His exgf and Paris have never even spoken.

And he said Paris did not break any relationship up. His relationship was already over b/c he was moving away to college and knew a long distance relationship would not work.

So there is everything straight from Trae. I'm sure it repeats on some channels again in A.M. if you want to try to watch it.

FORT Newbie
    It is NO "long distance" relationship for trae and his girlfriend. GET REAL!!! they are in the same DORM and only 3 floors apart. the ralationship didn't work because Trae is a DOG~~

I'll agree that Trae is a dog, but if it wasn't Paris, it would be the first "hot chick" at college who showed an ounce of interest in him at his first kegger...

His ex-girlfriend should be thankful she found out before he gave her that ring.

Rin
    DZ-Party Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by lucinda b
    It is NO "long distance" relationship for trae and his girlfriend. GET REAL!!! they are in the same DORM and only 3 floors apart. the ralationship didn't work because Trae is a DOG~~

Sorry I don't know the background info on the "ralationship" lol
    or living situation.... I was just simply going by what I saw him say in the interview.

Has anyone not read.. but seen any interviews with Trae's girlfriend regarding this?

I trust more of what I see then read b/c yeah they can edit tv clips but not as much as they can twist written words

+ Reply to Thread