+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton Busts Up Childhood Sweethearts' Engagement

the hick inbreeder boyfriend was on inside edition tonight and stated that he was just dating the other girl and they knew when they went to college that it wouldn't work... he stated him and paris are just friends and they hung out a lot and nothing came out of it.. he also stated that paris and his ex never exchanged words.. that is from the belt buckle the size of wisconsin wearing boyfriend....

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    the hick inbreeder boyfriend was on inside edition tonight and stated that he was just dating the other girl and they knew when they went to college that it wouldn't work... he stated him and paris are just friends and they hung out a lot and nothing came out of it.. he also stated that paris and his ex never exchanged words.. that is from the belt buckle the size of wisconsin wearing boyfriend....
    Got to wonder if inside edition is more crediable then the ENQUIRER... Personally I doubt either is very crediable, but we just love to gossip don't we!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I agree with the comments you folk made. The article didn't seem to put any blame on the guy at all. The bottom line is that if he was truly in love and committed to Caroline, he wouldn't have accepted Paris' temptation.
    Exactly. Why is it that whenever some guy can't control his hormones, the 'other woman' is always to blame. Doesn't say anything about her holding a gun to his head.

But heckling someone at their graduation ceremony is just horribly tacky and disrespectful.
    Yeah, that's pretty bad. I hope that's just a rumor, because that is unbelieveable.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Got to wonder if inside edition is more crediable then the ENQUIRER... Personally I doubt either is very crediable, but we just love to gossip don't we!

I've always doubted the credibility of the Enquirer until this last year. Long story short, I knew a LOT of details about Amber Frey and Scott Petersen before they became public knowledge, and the Enquirer totally had the scoop correctly before it hit the mainstream press. The 'Qui's stories are always sensationalized to the hilt, but the facts are often there.

So - I wouldn't be surprised if the above report is mostly true. Are we going to see any of this on the show?? Anyone know?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I've always doubted the credibility of the Enquirer until this last year. Long story short, I knew a LOT of details about Amber Frey and Scott Petersen before they became public knowledge, and the Enquirer totally had the scoop correctly before it hit the mainstream press. The 'Qui's stories are always sensationalized to the hilt, but the facts are often there.

So - I wouldn't be surprised if the above report is mostly true. Are we going to see any of this on the show?? Anyone know?
    On the previews, it shows a guy that I assume is Trae. Don't know if they show his ex or the graduation ceremonies though.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12