+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honestly--can they really be that bad??

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I see Paris on E, and I watch Celebrity Uncensored .. where they loveeee to catch her in the party scene. I really don't care what they do, cause honestly I really don't care.

Who did you talk to? Paris herself?!?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    .....Who did you talk to? Paris herself?!?
    Hell, no! One wrong word and the b*tch would get slapped. Thus the term b*tch slap.

I'll PM you.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I've yet to see anyone taking this seriously except maybe Poppa Leding and some one should let him in on the joke.......Everyone else is looking to see how they will look on camera....perhaps the folks of Rich LA and small town country living have alot more in common than they thought....

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    When we were filming Monster House, they asked us go to the beach with a cameraman. We arranged it for a Wednesdy afternoon after school, and Chris came home early from work especially for it. The producer told my him, before we left, to make sure to say something like, "We hope you aren't working too hard back at the house, while we're at the beach!" I told him not to say it, but he doesn't watch reality TV, so he didn't know that was a trap. He said it just how they wanted it, and they juxtaposed it nicely with a shot of the workers slaving under a deadline crisis (and our woman welder crying under the stress of it). Over on the Monster House boards, people hated us! They actually ranted about how terrible we were.

my husband loves all the "monster" shows. what did they do to your house? and did you really like it? (sorry but i had to ask)

grey, you can check out the Home Improvement forum to read all about it. She was on the "Under the Sea" episode.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    thanks John. sorry for going off topic
    Last edited by greycoatonawitc; 01-08-2004 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Anonymous, your right about that.

I like to have fun too but, not at someone else's expense.
    Re: the trashy two, do they really want or need to show themselves that way when they already have money and notoriety? I'm sure their friends are just as low life as they are. When your aim is low, it probably seems good or normal. "Birds of a feather...."
    The more I see of this, the more I'm sure it's all very "set up". The girls were told to get as far "out there" as possible, the Ledings were told to act totally naive...Even WAY out in the country the young folks don't sit around at quilting bees, pie contests, and so forth. I'm sure the ending we're hearing about where the girls went to a hotel to finish their time up because the Ledings "kicked them out" was intentional too. I don't think anyone would put up with these girls behavior for more than a week if they really thought it was that bad and it wasn't pre-planned. That's just not believeable. I still think the show is funny in the little 30 minute doses we get! (more like 17 with all the ads!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    IMO, Jessica Simpson is "simple..." but, she's neither rude or disruptive. I think the people in AR were way too nice to them and for their trouble, they were walked all over. Same on both PITAs!
    I dunno, I could certainly do without listening to her disgusting belches.
    I hate how she does it when other people are eating too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm not so sure that kicking them out was intentional.. especially seeing the way the Ledings are trying to STOP them from seeing Trea and __?__ (can't remember his name).
    The Ledings are getting really bent out of shape about all the boys having 'pipe dreams' about being models, getting jobs in L.A., etc.. Also, the parents of these boys are complaining, and the Ledings are feeling VERY responsible.
    IMO, they shouldn't feel responsible at all..the parents of the boys should handle the whole situation. We constantly see Paris & Nicole being told "NO more of those boys"... but with every turn we see the boys out with them Especially at the bar... the parents can't be THAT worried. The one boy's uncle, the one at the gas station, basically encouraged them to hook up.

Hmmm...the more I'm thinking about it... maybe it is all set up.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    I hope they're not that bad. I asked the same question on another message board. My thought is that the way they're acting, whether egged on by the crew or not, makes them look like they have no respect for anything. Decency doesn't seem to be in their decorum. One would expect better from girls educated at the best schools. Don't they teach manners and self respect any more?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast