+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honestly--can they really be that bad??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Paris has admitted that she's not really as dumb as she seems to be. ......
    What else would/could she say?

Re: AR, I do believe that they have running water there. Now, electricity is a different thing. Just kidding. Country folk just live a different lifestyle but, that has nothing to do with intelligence. The "girls" were disrespectful of the townspeople and I did not care for that whether or not it makes "good TV".

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    What else would/could she say?
    Good point.

IMO, Jessica Simpson is "simple..." but, she's neither rude or disruptive. I think the people in AR were way too nice to them and for their trouble, they were walked all over. Same on both PITAs!

I agree. Jessica may not be the brightest but at least she seems to have more respect for the people around her.

Only watched a few of the more recent episodes, but eh, well - the two seem fun. Obnoxious and trashy - I actually like Paris and Nicole quite a bit, if only for the simple fact that people like them exist. They sure belong to a rarefied breed of folks, and it's a blessed day when we couch taters get to watch them gallivanting with the regulars of the species, who try in vain - over and yet over again - to get them to be good and countrified.

Not going to stew in moral righteousness over the whole thing. Nope. They're not my kids. I'm not their keeper. S'all good. Who cares if they ruffle a few matronly feathers here at the FORT and elsewhere? Paris and Nicole sure don't.

Anonymous, your right about that.

I like to have fun too but, not at someone else's expense.
    Re: the trashy two, do they really want or need to show themselves that way when they already have money and notoriety? I'm sure their friends are just as low life as they are. When your aim is low, it probably seems good or normal. "Birds of a feather...."
    Last edited by eldee; 12-31-2003 at 12:13 PM.

They probably act the way that they do because they know they can get away with whatever they wanted. Rumor has it that the Ledings kicked them out, but I think that's basically the worst that could happen to them.

It's not like they would be starved or spanked (although I'm sure Paris would like that) or even really held responsible for their actions, considering the cirumstances. So they're free to wreak havok on Atlus, while getting paid for it in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Only watched a few of the more recent episodes, but eh, well - the two seem fun. Obnoxious and trashy - I actually like Paris and Nicole quite a bit, if only for the simple fact that people like them exist. They sure belong to a rarefied breed of folks, and it's a blessed day when we couch taters get to watch them gallivanting with the regulars of the species, who try in vain - over and yet over again - to get them to be good and countrified.

Not going to stew in moral righteousness over the whole thing. Nope. They're not my kids. I'm not their keeper. S'all good. Who cares if they ruffle a few matronly feathers here at the FORT and elsewhere? Paris and Nicole sure don't.

Us lucky taters! You kill me, Naus!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Lemme say this..

Who cares why/how/where/when they act like a**holes?

I don't...I'm just grateful that there is a show that'll show all of it to me. If it wasn't for t.v., I'd never know who either of them were.
    Last edited by John; 12-31-2003 at 01:23 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, I guess you haven't caught Parass on E! (We had a nice chat with a special someone the other day and it was very enjoyable. Nice things were said about you too. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast