+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 12/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

My gf is the smartest of the planet. In the very beginning she said, "Nicole is the one who starts things to get Paris laughing...she's bad!!" I didn't really think about it, but now I full-on agree. Nicole is the lil trouble maker and is the one to totally get them in trouble.
    Paris, you could see, was feeling bad about the mirror and birdhouse...looked like she had to talk Nicole into giving the guy the MC number.

What a bummer that they did that though, for the first time I was like..."Ok. That's bad". It's good for the show, to laugh at...but not the fact that they stole someone else's money. (I'll still hold out in thinking that they planned on paying for it w/thier own $$ after the show)

Anyway..I still love the show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I thought it was great when Braxton knew who the Secretary of State was and the girls just kind of looked at each other.
    It seemed a little too 'made-for-TV' when Braxton blurted out the right answer. That was my first impression. I'd like to watch it again to get a second opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by OttoDog
    It seemed a little too 'made-for-TV' when Braxton blurted out the right answer. That was my first impression. I'd like to watch it again to get a second opinion.

Yeah, I got the impression that he was fed that line. I know, I know; it's hard to believe that the producers would try to pull the wool over our eyes like that.

BTW, I think the editing and repurposing that is done is quite funny in a lot of cases. When they showed the recap of the girls opening the auction, they dubbed in a later sound bite where the girls were mimicking the auctioneer, and then finished it off with the original "thank you" in unison, so it sounded like they were up there auctioning away. And I suspect the dead silence and blank stares they often get in response from the townspeople is also repurposed footage that doesn't reflect their true responses. And often there is the sounds of crickets chirping added...too funny!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234