+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Simple Life: 12/16 Episode: We'll Have A Gala Ol' Time

Wayner's getting warmed up for his Apprentice recapping job - so be sure to tune in!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    Only thing wrong is the state abbreviation for Arkansas is AR. AK is Alaska.
    Thanks Norm.

Mods, can I get a little post-deadline edit please?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Wayner's getting warmed up for his Apprentice recapping job - so be sure to tune in!
    That's great news! Wayner, I've been a fan of your recaps since the Family.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Classic recap Wayner!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Paris and Nicole share with us that Justin is like their little brother. Nicole is wearing a shirt that says “DEADSY” on it. I have no idea what that means. Is it short for “Dead Sexy”? Is she promoting some odd VH1 documentary on the Dead Sea scrolls? Is it describing her Dadsy’s career? Someone help me out here.

Great job! For what it's worth, I've never heard of them either.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I thought this episode was hilarious, I love this show, I just met these two in person and they were so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    As Nicole and Paris filled a contraption called a “cup”, I’m sure they were amazed to learn that Crisco isn’t just for the bedroom.
    Mom asks the question “Was that underwear or an outfit?” Clearly, she doesn’t realize that at Hef’s place, underwear is an outfit.
    Paris models several other ensembles. There’s no way these are really her clothes, are they? FOX must have picked them up on the cheap at “Roxanne’s Red Light Going Out of Business Sale.” .
    I have to say that the bizarre moral code these girls live by is fascinating. From this statement we can surmise that a) the rules for giving your brother a hickey don’t apply to your sister, and b) if they weren’t friends, they’d have no problem kissing. To fully demonstrate just how convoluted their code is, Nicole does allow a guy to pay a dollar to kiss her butt, and remarks that it’s the most action she’s had all week.
    Lots of funny quotes to pull in a recap chockfull of yucks, Wayners, but here's just a few of my faves. Don't ask me why my favorite digs are those of the hooker/slut variety--I'm afraid to think what that says about my personality.

Anyway, great recap. Thanks for the ab workout I got from laughing so hard!

P.S. Anyone else see a glimpse of Paris paramour Trae in the pub? I was hoping to see him in Wed's ep, but I guess we'll have to wait till next week.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    If anyone is keepting score, I give him a 10!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12