+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The girls of Altus

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I think Justin's ex handled her confrontation with Paris and Nicole awesomely. She said all of the things I probably would have just thought in my head as I ignored them and ran out of there before I cried. I was so proud of her when she asked them if they were trying to intimidate her (or something to that effect).

Ii think Justin's ex is prettier than either Paris or Nicole! And she definitely has more manners.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    Ii think Justin's ex is prettier than either Paris or Nicole! And she definitely has more manners.
    I totally agree!! She was so much cuter, and she had a lot of poise in that awkward situation.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I honestly don't think that Paris and Nicole are all that attractive. Hardly ugly or anything, but certainly not anything all that hot.
    One could simply stroll through the University of Arkansas campus to see that this statement is true and that there are incredibly beautiful and healthy women in Arkansas. Not to mention HOT!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I honestly don't think that Paris and Nicole are all that attractive. Hardly ugly or anything, but certainly not anything all that hot.
    I think they like them because they're:

1. Celebrities
    2. Filthy rich spoiled brats
    3. Wear errrr.... revealing clothes
    4. Act like hookers
    and 5. It's a big change for a small town

re: the girls of Altus

Believe me, it's no coincidence that these two were placed in a household with only sons & no daughters.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree completely that they are not that attractive. I have heard that Paris has flawless skin, and now I know why... I can't believe she was putting make up on her leg! Nicole has an ugly face, there is no denying it.

As for the scene with Justin's ex in the bathroom, I was gagging. "We're going to tag team him tonight." GROSSSSSSSS. And telling her she would be sorry? That was just plain SICK. The ex told Justin she wanted to be friends, that's not mean at all! I thought she handled them rather nicely, good for her! Paris and Nicole just go around being cruel and laughing about it. They are a waste of space.

I agree with all of the above. If they didn't have their daddy's name and money, no matter what they wore, no one would care about them. Unless they wanted to "rent" by the hour.

How old are they anyway? They have a very "old" look about them and I'm not talking about maturity or wisedom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12