+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Simple Life: 12/9 Episode: You Want Fries With That?

yeah that was great. I couldn't watch the show either because I had a party and didn't think everyone wanted to watch it instead of the hockey game. I usually never read the recaps but that was hilarious, glad I did. Good job.

Thanks, Bill, for writing a great recap of a rather underwhelming episode. I don't know if it's because I'd already seen so many of the highlights from this ep in commercials, promos, and "scenes from the next," but I just didn't laugh as much at this one as I did the first two. I did, however, laugh my pixellated butt crack off at your wonderfully sarcasm-free recap.

Thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

LG.
    Very funny recap, Bill. This image of the quilters lighting up and burning the squares had me rolling.
    Not one of the quilters broke out a cig and tried her idea. I am sorry, but that is just rude.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Bill, that was freakin' hilarious! You're a tough act to follow. But I applaude your decision to take the high road with this show and not resort to sarcasm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12