+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trae Lindley, Paris' Boyfriend

Trae Lindley, Paris' Boyfriend

Here is an article from the NY Post about Trae Lindley who in the next episode is revealed as Paris' boyfriend-here are some key points:

*While working at the Lakeside Food Mart, Paris picked him out of a crowd of high schoolers and asked him to ditch his friends and hang out with her

*They talked a while and then Paris asked for his number

*He said "People knew she had the hots for me, and I had the hots for her"

*He dumped her highschool sweatheart for her. Him and his Highschool sweetheart were the most popular high school couple and were named homecoming king and queen.

*He said a lot of tabloids called him up making him real mad

*The cameras got on his nerve

*Paris is not a dumb blonde he claims

*They made out a lot

*Paris and Nicole were invited to his house a couple of times. Trae's dad said "They ate very little" "But they were very well manered, not like how she is protrayed in magazines"

*Hilton even showed up at his graduation where Paris got in a fight with his ex and it got pretty ugly

*Paris even tried to talk him into going back to LA promising to hook him up with modeling agencies. He declined because he had many scholarships.

*They have talked several times since

*The worst rumor he heard was that something happened with Paris and his mom

There you have it. He is supose to be in for many episodes, should be interesting.

Thanks for the info, AIWANNABE! I'm totally looking forward to seeing their relationship develop in upcoming episodes.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Hilton even showed up at his graduation where Paris got in a fight with his ex and it got pretty ugly
    I would love to see that!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    *The worst rumor he heard was that something happened with Paris and his mom.
    i would like to see that

I also find it funny that she goes into a small lil town and has to stake her claim on the "hottest guy" there. Sort of like marking her territory. My guess is she loved the fact he had a gf also, made the challenge even more fulfilling.

I also guess paris has no problem going after younger guys
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 12-07-2003 at 09:23 PM.

Thought you folks might want to see a pic of the lovebirds, Trae & Paris:

[IMG]images/img/traeparis.jpg[/IMG]

And if you want to read the NY Post article AIWANNABE was talking about, here's a link to the complete story:
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/12729.htm
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Be a whole lot cooler if she got arrested for statutory.

Sorry, Brock. The age of consent in the state of Arkansas is 14 years old. I don't think Trae is that young.

ETA--
    Arkansas Code 5-14-103. Rape:

A person commits rape if he engages in sexual intercourse or deviant sexual activity with another person:
    -By forcible compulsion; or
    -Who is incapable of consent because he is physically helpless, mentally defective or mentally incapacitated; or
    -Who is less than fourteen (14) years of age. It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this subdivision(a)(3) that the actor was not more than three (3) years older than the victim
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 12-08-2003 at 06:03 AM.

I'm feeling kinda sorry for that poor high school sweetheart he cheated on on national TV.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Trae is a basketball player on the local high school team, the Ozark Hillbillies (I'm not making that up). He's listed at 5' 10" and a guard. He wears #3.

He's also a member of his school' SADD chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I'm feeling kinda sorry for that poor high school sweetheart he cheated on on national TV.
    You're right, Lucy, I didn't even think about the poor girl. It's upsetting enough to be cheated on by your HS sweetheart, but how much more humiliating is it to have it done in prime time in front of the whole country?

Trae ought to be ashamed! :nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast