+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the other Hilton girl

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm a straight, well-adjusted male, and I wouldn't touch these girls with someone else's ***k.
    *whew*

I am feeling safer now
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'm a straight, well-adjusted male, and I wouldn't touch these girls with someone else's ***k.
    Don't hold back John
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

John!

Quote Originally Posted by couture_goddess
    okay, this is my first time posting here, but i have a few things to say, first the sister thing is gross when you think about it- incest!! but show me one man ( or at least bi- curious girl) that would say no to these two girls together, lets face it they are hot!!! as far as the makeup goes i have been known to wear just as heavy and wild makeup if the occasion calls for it ( and that does not have to be halloween) it is fun to dress up trashy, wear heavy makeup and go out and meet guys and party hard... that is what it is all about when you are in your early twenties.. and for the record at 24 i no longer party as hard as i used to or dress out as much as i used to however it still happens on occassion. That is what being young, single, attractive, free, and CONFIDENT is all about. any way everyone have a nice day.
    Couture Goddess! I'll back you up, Chica. I know that in my teens and early 20s, I used to go clubbing and dressed up in outrageous/sexy clothing like a drag queen (well, some of my friends were, in fact, drag queens, so when in Rome... ). I wouldn't wear those things now, but you're right, that is what youth is for, to explore and sow your wild oats.

As far as the girl/girl thing goes, I also will agree with DVM. There is something naughty and provocative about having girls pose together, and I'm secure enoug in my womanhood enough to admit I am not opposed to and often enjoy such pictures. The fact that it's the Hilton sisters is what makes it unsexy--I don't really find Nicky--or moneyed entitlement--particularly attractive, myself.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I met these girls on Wednesday night, first on the red carpet and then we ended up staying at the same hotel, they were so friendly and they both posed for pictures with us !!

That's cool, Crazygal! Do you mean Nicky was there too, with Paris and Nicole? Maybe you'll consider posting some pics up here in the forum?
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The thing that annoys me with the image that Paris (more than Niki) has purposely put out there is "I am a HO and its coool!" Then she got caught with her bony butt in the air having graphic sex with a ?married? man and then wants to play the virginal card. Oh Please! If you are going to look, behave & talk like poor white trash.... do not give me the innocent babe in the woods act when you are caught in a very graphic sex tape. LMAO! Makes you wonder if she has learned a thing from this...

Just a fun tidbit of family relations... Do you recall from the 1970's the Disney movies that had an child actress by the name of Kim Richards? She was in Escape from Witch Mountain.. i believe... Actually she was in alot of movies in the 1970's... well Kim Richards is the Aunt to Paris and Niki. The girls mother is the older sister to Kim Richards. And Niki looks to me, like her mother and the Aunt. I actually think Niki is a pretty girl. And if Paris did not have the whole "I am a HO" act going on ... I probably like her better...

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    Just a fun tidbit of family relations... Do you recall from the 1970's the Disney movies that had an child actress by the name of Kim Richards? She was in Escape from Witch Mountain.. i believe... Actually she was in alot of movies in the 1970's... well Kim Richards is the Aunt to Paris and Niki.
    I thought she looked familiar! My hisband and I watched the True Hollywood Stories on VH1 about Paris and Nicky, and we were so sure we'd seen her somewhere before. I totally remeber that movie, and didn't it have a sequel as well??

Ah... thanks for sharing that Gaby.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Yeah, thanks, Gaby, like Totoro I think my hubby & I were watching the same THS (Totoro, were you also recovering from Thanksgiving dinner by watching E all day?) and whenever they interviewed the aunt we had that same feeling and would squint at the screen trying to figure out who she was. Mystery solved! Yay, FoRT folk are a font of knowledge!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast