+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else loving the kid!?!

Anyone else loving the kid!?!

He is adorable! Hey cow, meet Tink.. Come on Tink, wanna go down the slide (while shoving him down)

I agree, Rachel, Braxton is adorable. I also think he may the bridge over the wide social gap that exists between Paris/Nicole and the Altus folks. I think as a child, he approaches them without prejudice and his acceptance might make them feel more comfortable with the Ledings and country folk in general.

Here are a couple of cute pics of Braxton & the girls:

[IMG]images/img/pnbrax_72.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/pbraxswing_72.jpg[/IMG]

ETA: to the FoRT Rachelc!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks!!

Imagine Paris/Nicole with a child...

I don't know if I want to imagine that. I'm sure they'd just leave it with the nanny. (Oddly, I'm imagining some superblonde Paris/Nicole hybrid baby, not like them breeding with other menfolk for some reason )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

He's adorable- though pushing the poor little dog down the slide irked me a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I agree, Rachel, Braxton is adorable. I also think he may the bridge over the wide social gap that exists between Paris/Nicole and the Altus folks. I think as a child, he approaches them without prejudice and his acceptance might make them feel more comfortable with the Ledings and country folk in general.
    Braxton was the one who broke the tense and ackward moment at the dinner table when he blurts out, "The chicken tastes good." or something like that. Braxton has made me laugh and/or smile everytime he's been in a scene. He brings a little bit of cuteness and warmth to the show.

Welcome Rachel and DJeterFan.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I think Nicole and Paris are learning one of the crucial lessons of show biz ...you will always be upstaged by kids and dogs....and I like that at his age...he lacks the fear of strangers the rest of the family will drill into him way too soon.....

yes he's cute....and is downright deadly with a fly swatter

I agree with everyone-- the little B-man rules! I want him to come and do some extermination on my apartment with that fly-swatter of his. He's adorable!

Baby boy

Baby Leding is the most adorable kid! Especially when he slid Tinkerbell down the slide!!!! Hahaaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC
    He is adorable! Hey cow, meet Tink.. Come on Tink, wanna go down the slide (while shoving him down)

i agree, Braxton is such a adorable kid
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast