+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2: Youd Better Work It, Girls

Danny's pretty funny.

Nicole: I have cow dung on my arm!
    Danny: That's not nearly as bad as what's on your cheek!

FORT Regular
    Anyone noticing how the girls clothes seem to change at certain times -- like coming back from the dairy farm they are wearing different clothes? Or that there are a lot of scenes where the cut to the father talking to the girls, but its only him talking and then they cut back to the girls and they are just making silly faces -- like he is not in the room at all?

Something fishy is going on.

thanks for the great recap, sfg!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    This show is absolutely hilarious! Man, it'd be even more funny if they took a couple of rednecks from that town, and placed them in Shangri-Hilton-La for 30 days to see how they'd react out of their element.

Maybe that'll be FOX's next reality idea?

That scene at the Dairy Farm was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Anyone noticing how the girls clothes seem to change at certain times -- like coming back from the dairy farm they are wearing different clothes? Or that there are a lot of scenes where the cut to the father talking to the girls, but its only him talking and then they cut back to the girls and they are just making silly faces -- like he is not in the room at all?

Something fishy is going on.
    It's no fishier than the editing that goes on in all "reality" television shows. The raw footage is always manipulated in the editing room to create a narrative; only thing with this show is, these girls change clothes so much that it's harder to keep continuity!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I just wanted to ask if anyone caught the rerun of this last week and noticed that they bleeped out the "Polish" when Danny says "Polish Pickup" to Nicole. I knew someone would get offended!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Seriously? How strange.

i think the polish pickup stint was the funniest scene of the episode so far with the filling of the milk bottles a close second.

Paris: So I have to clean a barn while she gets to drive a car.
    Danny: No...a Polish pickup.
    Paris: What's a Polish pickup?
    Danny: Well, it's that thing over there

I saw this episode when it originally aired as well as the rerun (on Canadian TV) and the word Polish wasn't bleeped out either time. Now if it had been the word "Newfie"........
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12