+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Leding Family

The Ledings Family

The family that Paris and Nicole will be staying with are the Ledings.

The Ledings are a multi-generational family who reside in Altus, AR on a farm that has been in their family since 1882. Grandparents Richard (76) and Curly (72) have been married for over 50 years. Their youngest son, Albert (41), is the head of the household and works for the state. He's been married to Janet (38), a bus driver and mother, for 21 years. Albert and Janet have four sons, three of whom live at home; Justin is 19, and he works part-time at a restaurant and is a full-time college student; 15-year-old Cayne is a sophomore at the local high school; Braxton is 4 years old. Their oldest son is 20-year-old Ryan, currently in the military.

Photo courtesy of Fox:

[IMG]images/img/family_72.jpeg[/IMG]

I wonder if the boys might forget to knock ond the bathrom door and walk in on one of the girls--accidentally, of course.

FORT Fogey
    I've already heard Paris and Nicole ask the teen to have a threesome. What nice people.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I hope this nice family don't share there satilite dish or internet access with the ladies.....

I'm really hoping these folks aren't edited to look like simpletons or buffoons.

I am so thinking fox will do worse than that....turn them into republican heros...or something gasp...

Hey now, museum! s Given that we only know they are in Arkansas, they are just as likely to be Dems as anything.

But I do suspect these folks have character traits (borne simply of an honest day's labor as much as anything else) which will go beyond anything Paris or Nicole ever experienced on their own.

The anecdotes of a bus driver and a dairy farmer, not to mention the grandfather who most likely fought in "The War" are going to be much different than anecdotes about manicure nightmares and the difficulties finding good video equipment.

Sorry about that...well ok not completely sorry..and my comment was aimed at the network not the family...If you ever watch fox news you know which party they root for....

Seriously, I do hope that the show doesn't edit them to look like bumpkins....One son is in college..another is doing well in High school....they must be doing something right....and I hope reality TV doesn't try to re-interpret there characters....

You guys are already feeling sorry for these folks; from scenes that I've witnessed on TV, such as one of the girls shoving her fist into a cow, the Ledings and friends are laughing...all the way to the bank!

Remember, the girls are foreigners in a foreign land, so everything they do and everything they say will be watched and belittled and laughed at. Maybe not to their face, but certainly the moment that they leave.

It's the inevitable Country Mouse and City Mouse story and nary the twain shall meet.

Swimming hole vs. swimming pool.
    Bright stars vs. bright Vega lights.
    Granma's cooking vs. 4 Star restaurants.
    Rosie's coffee vs. a Caramel Machiato

You will rarely find the individual that can enjoy both without criticizing the other. I grew up in the deep county of Northern Minnesota, a mile from my Grandparents Reservation. We had no electric of phone until the 60's. I now live in a high rise in Chicago, but have a log cabin in S.W. Michigan. Neither my city nor country friends can understand why I live the life I do, since they prefer Either/Or, not both.

We're just seeing Either/Or in Ledins vs. Hilton.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast