+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Leding Family

Albert and Janet are scheduled to be on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno this evening. (Fri. Jan. 23)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Thanks Qboots. I'll try and catch it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Highlights from Leno's interview: The mayor of Altus originally approached Albert about having the girls come and stay with the family. Albert told Janet it was for a documentary about exchange students.
    When it was revealed who was really coming, they had never heard of Paris, so Justin pulled up some pics of her on the internet. (I wonder if he also came across her 'video'. )
    Janet is a big Lionel Richie fan and hoped maybe he would also make an appearance.
    The Ledings threatened Justin within an inch of his life to be on his best behavior while their female guests were with them.
    Nicole was the harder worker by far, although Paris didn't mind helping out around their house. And when they took her to church, she apparently dressed appropriately.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    The teen boys are hot-tays!

The season One just started over here (yeah we're way back behind schedule) :rolleyes , but I do agree

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123