+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Leding Family

In one of the articles posted here, it says that we can clearly see who Fox wants us to root for and against, and it ain't rootin' for the rich girls.

Is it just me, or did anyone else find the mother menacing from watching the first show? She kept looking at Paris and Nicole with such intense loathing, and didn't seem terribly welcoming.

Otherwise, the rest of the family seems pretty nice and normal. I felt bad when the girls spurned Grammy's attempt to show them how to dress a chicken, though. She was so sweet the way she offered.

As for the sons? I'm sorry to say, but you know those boys are going to have pocket pool fantasy material for years to come!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I felt bad when the girls spurned Grammy's attempt to show them how to dress a chicken, though. She was so sweet the way she offered.
    I know. Poor grandma was very patient in waiting for them to get back from the groceries, and they just snubbed her. However, I don't blame them, because I don't think I would be able to do that either.

The Mom and Dad look like they're really not into this whole show, but they were nice to the girls, though. Mom gave them a weird look, but who wouldn't. They stood out like sore thumbs with their skimpy clothes and high heels. Those are not clothes that someone would wear when working at a farm.

It was more than a weird look, Wolf, if looks could kill Mom's glance would have liquified the Paris and Nicole faster than pure acid!

And sure, they were maybe not the most appropriate ensembles for the farm, I think the girls' clothes looked cute! *ducks out of the way of flying tomato*

At the very least, I think the Mom could have tried to be a bit more hospitable. You're having strangers in your home, you could try to at least meet each other halfway.

Mostly, to me Mom looks like an angry Rottweiller guarding the gate of her innocent sons' virginity.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Mostly, to me Mom looks like an angry Rottweiller guarding the gate of her innocent sons' virginity.
    I really didn't pay too much attention to Mom's look at the girls. Mom and Dad did say something like it "felt ackward", so I think they just didn't feel comfortable with this whole situation. .

Oh, I agree that the girls looked cute, but the weird looks they got were probably because nobody in town dresses like that.

yeah, i thought the mom wore a pretty judgmental look on her face for most of the first episode. then again, i have an aunt here in texas that wears that look on her face all the time. she's just a disapproving person. doesn't really matter who's in front of her. they're getting that look.

I don't like the mom. The dad is on the fence, he looks like a good guy but he has qualities of his wife. His elder son is cool, tho it's hard to be in his shoes, he can't possibly "experiment" with the rich girls when mom or pops around the corner 24/7.

The grandparents are super! They're what makes this reality series interesting, after the rich chicks of course.

The most adorable of all is the family's little brother. Simply cute. I like him.

The rest of the folks i can care less.

Those teen boys are so cute!

I hope that Paris & Nicole won't be a bad influence on them

The teen boys are hot-tays!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I love how the mom (Janet) was sitting there giggling about the girls when they were trying to figure out what outfit to wear. She is getting a kick out of the girls I think.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast