+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie

NICOLE RICHIE (Herself on THE SIMPLE LIFE)

21-year-old Nicole Richie is the daughter of legendary pop icon Lionel Richie and has also benefited from a life of privilege. She’s been best friends with socialite Paris Hilton since the age of two and they were classmates at the renowned private school Buckley. An aspiring actress, singer and dancer, Richie works with charities and hosts parties for various designers.

Richie lives in Los Angeles.

Courtesy of Fox:

[IMG]images/img/nicolegalsingle_72.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/nicole1_72.jpg[/IMG]

Lionel Ritchie's daughter? I never would have guessed this girl was black/half black. Is that ok to say? I guess now I understand how Michael Jackson's kids can be so light. Did you know Nicole is MJ's goddaughter?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

the 2nd pic makes her appear to be cuter than she actually is

i don't know how you couldn't tell she is half black, i guess you have to be black to know

MJ kids ain't his (biologically), he can say that all he wants but them kids is 100% caucasion or part hispanic at the most

don't forget that that is not MJ's natural skin color that's a permanent joker face painted on

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    pyssdog, just to let you know biracial people (im one) can be many shades. ANd they may not be either shade or look like either parent.

I have a girlfriend who is black, . Her Husband is blonde blues eyes, their 2 kids look completely caucasian.
    Actress Victoria Rowell who is black was married to a white guy and their daughter looks like a swede.

Its silly to state something that you yourself stated you wouldn't know.

In fact it is Quite possible MJ's kids are biologically his. Im not defending MJ, but IF he does suffer from Vitiligo, eventually his skin would not have melanin.
    So if he is embarrassed about his skin being blotchy, It makes complete sense for him to use a heavy foundation to cover his skin to make it one color. Vitiligo is a ugly disease and very embarrassing for the person.
    But I digress...

Back to Biracial people.

Yes, Nicole Ritchie is biracial, and OJ's kids are, Vin Diesel, Halle Barry,(half Black half White)
    Tracee Ross Ellis (Diana Ross's Daughter) Wayne Brady's new daughter (half Hawaiian and half Black) David Blaine, Blu Cantrell, Tatiyana M. Ali
    The Rock,(half hawaiian, half black) Mariah Carey (half Venezalen half Black,half Irish) Tiger Woods (half Thai, half Black) Michelle Branch , Dean Cain (half Japanese, Half white), Lisa Bonet (half white half black) , Benjimin Bratt (his mom is Quechua Indian from Lima Peru and his dad is white), Paula Abdul, Greg Louganis (half Samoan, half White) Naomi Campbell
    Christina Aguilera (half Ecadoran half White) Meg and Jennifer Tilly, Amerie (half black half Korean) Slash, Madeleine Stowe, Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) Joan Baez, Emilio Estevez, Cher, Phoebe Cates, Shirley Bassey, Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) Faith Evans (half Black half Italian) Nia Peeples, Maya Rudolph (from SNL), Cameron Diaz,
    Rita Hayworth (half Spanish half white), Jasmine Guy (half white half black), Derek Jeter, Alicia Keys, Ben Harper, Lenny Kravitz, Jimi Hendrix, Mya,(Dad black mom Italian) Rob Schenider (half Filipino)
    Desi and Luci Arnaz Jrs, Freddy Prinze Jr., Thandie Newton ( Half British Half Zimbawean)

All these people are biracial...and some you wouldnt even know would ya? This is just to show ya Biracial people can be ANY shade and color and have any kind of hair and eye color...That's part of the beauty of being mixed.... Hope fully color lines will be blurred and nobody will care who is what!

There are tons of Biracial people out there (Like me!! )
    In fact nearly 7 million (2.4 percent) of American described themselves as Biracial in the 2000 census.
    And Im sure its gone up since then.
    Check out this website.. http://www.diversitydtg.com/articles...l_families.htm

Pyssdogg, I just wanted to let ya know biracial people come in ALL colors...I didnt want you to feel like I was preaching to ya... *hugs*
    Last edited by Tallulahbaby; 11-24-2003 at 03:50 PM.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

mmmmmmmmm........lenny kravitz.

oh, i'm sorry. i digress.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Mmmm Vin Diesel . Sorry what was that ? Oh yeah Blondes . Um anyone can be one er so I've heard. Not that I've ever had an encounter with bleach you understand ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    pyssdog, just to let you know biracial people (im one) can be many shades. ANd they may not be either shade or look like either parent.

You have a lengthy list with some surprises. I have a few more to add
    Mario Van Peebles, Jason Kid, Tony Parker, James Blake, Troy Beyer, Soledad O'Brien,Tyson, Shemar Moore, Carmen Ejogo (Sally Hemings actress in TV miniseries), Eddie Murphy's wife and Sugar Ray Leonard's wife.

Donna Summer has a very Blonde and Blue eyed half german daughter. I was surprised that one of her bi-racial daughters is the actress that plays the oldest daughter on My Wife and Kids. The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    You have a lengthy list with some surprises. I have a few more to add
    Mario Van Peebles, Jason Kid, Tony Parker, James Blake, Troy Beyer, Soledad O'Brien,Tyson, Shemar Moore, Carmen Ejogo (Sally Hemings actress in TV miniseries), Eddie Murphy's wife and Sugar Ray Leonard's wife.

Donna Summer has a very Blonde and Blue eyed half german daughter. I was surprised that one of her bi-racial daughters is the actress that plays the oldest daughter on My Wife and Kids. The list goes on.
    lets not forget Keanu
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Sugar lady...how could I forget the gorgeous Shemar Moore??

Senrik-thanks for adding my baby's daddy, Keanu
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast