+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

I caught Nicole's appearance on The Late Late Show last night and thought she did great job. She was very poised and charming, especially for a first interview, she even flirted with guys in the audience. She was very gracious in speaking about the folks from Altus, saying that the guys there were hot, but didn't know how hot they were. She gracefully shut down a question on her friend's sex tape, saying only that Paris was dealing well with it. Then she informed Kilborn that she learned how to castrate a ram (apparently the girls go to work at a vet's) and then put her hand on his thigh.

All in all, she was very funny and showed more of the colorful and playful personality we see on the show.

And while she told Kilborn that there is no sex tape of hers floating around, there is a picture of her flashing her tatas on a designer runway making the internet rounds. Do I have it? Of course I do. PM if you want it, kiddies, your secret's safe with me.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Nicole Richie Applauded for Sobriety
    Last Update: 12/9/2003 12:44:28 PM

Soul star Lionel Richie's daughter Nicole has been applauded for her sobriety by the California judge who sentenced her for felony drug possession.

Judge Lawrence Myra told the new reality TV star, who is also now trying to launch her own singing career, he was impressed with her conduct after she came before him on drug charges earlier this year.

Myra told Richie, "All of the indications are positive. You seem to be doing really well in maintaining sobriety. I'm really pleased with your progress."

Richie, who now stars alongside Paris Hilton in the reality TV show "The Simple Life," will return to court for another progress report in March.
    http://www.wtev.com/entertainment/st...F-AA8A8EBDB99F

I like Nicole more than Paris. I feel they put the camera on FLAT-BUTT Paris more than Nicole. Nicole comes up with the jokes and Paris just laughs at them. It seems to me that Nicole is the Hero and Paris is the sidekick. Paris by herself on the show would be plain BOR-ing. Paris is becoming too OVER-rated! She is a media-hog and that doesn't do anything. And, I have feeling she's the one that let the 2min sex tape out. Paris never cared about public nudity before(stripping at clubs) so, that whole blah,blah about ppl trying to get her is BIG FAT BLAH!!! Nicole has potential to have her own sitcom or even reality show. sorry for the bitchiness on paris. I seen her in real life and she is pretty(not pretty, but blondepretty).

I met Nicole and Paris last week in Vegas, they were both very nice, but Nicole did come across as the smarter one, she's awesome, and they are both gorgeous !!

I used to like Nicole, but lately she has been so horrible that I just think they are both evil. I hate them. The only word I can think of to describe either one of them is way to ugly to actually write down on this website. I wish the girls who live in Altus would just beat them to death. Welcome south, hos!! Now that would be some satisfying television.

What do you think Nicole would do if somebody gave her a smart pop on the jaw? Do you think she could actually back up her trash-talking? I'd put my money on a local girl any day of the week.

I caught the episode from last night. I don't think that either girl has left puberty yet. IMO, they are not funny. They are just mean, stupid, lazy but, not too lazy to cause trouble, and inconsiderate. I would like to know how that family will deal with them.

FORT Newbie
    i heard on the radio that lionel ritchie adopted nicole when she was 8.they said that she lived next door to them and something happened to her mom and dad so he took her in and eventually adopted her.

Ace! Thanks for the info. I think the story of her adoption is very touching. Makes Lionel Richie sound like such a nice guy.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygal
    I met Nicole and Paris last week in Vegas, they were both very nice, but Nicole did come across as the smarter one, she's awesome, and they are both gorgeous !!

being filthy rich makes people with average---ugly looks magically appear 50x better looking

i guess if someone is blonde and as boney as paris, in america that makes em gorgeous :mad:

and nicole needs to tone up, she's what i call a skinny-fat person, and she has a turtle face (literally)

but of course, these are just my opinions

Let's not forget that Paris is the star of this show.. Nicole was only asked to accompany her when Paris's sister Nikki turned the 'challenge' down. Of course Paris is going to get more face time but NIcole has had more than her share in the aftermath of the series with public appearances and such.
    It blows my mind that the girls have been offered a sequel!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread