+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Biracial

Madeleine Stowe and Ben Harper? What are they mixed with??

You missed actor Mark Webber (Snow Day, White Boyz, Storytelling, etc.), whose mother is of Lakota descent.

[snipped the quoted message]
    Last edited by John; 12-05-2003 at 01:40 PM.

Madeline Stowe is part Mexican I believe. And Ben Harper is just fine mixed with fine.

Sorry John, for going off the Nicole topic.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Okay, I found out Sheila E. is latina, so Nicole's look makes a bit more sense. I think she looks pretty in some shots, but not all the time.
    Shelia E's father is a popular Spanish musician. Her mother is Creole which is considered Black and she is from New Orleans. When Shelia E was the band director for Magic Johnson's talk show, she performed on the show with her brother and father several times.

Is Nicole's father the handsome Peter Michael Escovedo? I don't know how many brothers Shelia E has.

http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/wayn...prodnotes.html
    As in Brady's own life, music continues to be a key element of "The Wayne Brady Show." Leading the house band is Peter Michael Escovedo, who hails from a famous family of percussionists, including his sister Sheila E. and father Pete Escovedo. He has built a name for himself by touring with such superstar acts as Mariah Carey, Tina Turner and Stevie Nicks. Escovedo and his band help spark the show's lively atmosphere, inviting some of the biggest names in music to grace the stage. Unlike other shows where a musician's appearance is limited to a brief rendition of their song and a plug, Brady often joins his guests for a special performance or involves them in one of the show's comedic segments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Sugar lady...how could I forget the gorgeous Shemar Moore??

Senrik-thanks for adding my baby's daddy, Keanu
    Shemar is a living doll. I met him two years ago when he was touring as a cast member of the play Fabric of a Man. Two other lovely male entertainers not mentioned are Boris Kodjoe and Maxwell.

Sugarlady she has two brothers, the other is named Juan, and I dunno which one would be her daddy.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Considering that Nicole Ritchie actually has heard of Wal-Mart, I dare say that she's the brains of the operation.

I happen to like her a little better than Paris, due to the fact that the has a little inkling of a personality...

...but neither one is my type.

(BTW, this is the only FOX reality series that I've managed to get hooked onto!)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I lost a little respect for Nicole when she was swearing like crazy about the bugs, in front of the 4-year-old.

Until that point, I'd liked her better than Paris.
    I grew up cussing...(my parents never cussed, not because they didn't tolerate it, its because they just plainly didn't like cussing)but sometimes when I'm angry or having a bad day I feel good after cussing and there just words to express myself. The kid watches chicken murder all the time, let alone cussing.

However, I would feel guity if I cussed in front of a little kid(which I probably never will, despite rough babysitting days )

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    DJeterFan! My niece is a huge Jeter fan too, so I'll drool with you.

BTW, folks, here's a picture of Nicole & Paris. Nicole is wearing the "Dude, Where's My Couture" T-shirt that I want to buy!

[IMG]images/img/dude.jpg[/IMG]

Remember...BEST FRIENDS NEVER CLASH! (i.e. always coordinate your outfits)
    What's a Couture?

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    What's a Couture?
    Right here, probably not the Couture you're looking for though.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/d...?fighterid=166

Not to rehash the whole bi-racial/multi-racial thing again, but really, I think to say that if you are of a descent of nationality is not the same as being of a race. I mean, if someone was from South African descent & white, would you honestly think of them as "african-american"? I really doubt it. Some of those on the list are stretches, IMO. I'm of Italian & Spanish descent, does that make me bi-racial? I hardly think so. And who gives a hoot & a holler even if it does? Big deal.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread