+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

I think Nicole probably was raised slightly different than Paris in that she doesn't come from old money.Her dad hasn't always been rich and famous and maybe he tries to remind his kids that there is a different world out there.Paris ,on the other hand ,comes from a family where her own father has never held a job at all.He was on an A&E special about the Hamptons and I remember that being mentioned.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Nicole is cool even if she is a party-girl
    Last edited by Zaaam; 12-04-2003 at 02:41 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Yeah, I like Nicole. I appreciate that she seems to put out more of an effort than Paris (rather than just put out more-heh heh).

Seriously though, Nicole seems more willing to try to connect with other people and to put in some actual work--I really felt about the Polish Pick-Up thing because it seemed like she wanted to try and learn something new and Danny sort of double-crossed her.

And, I think she's funny as get-out! The things she says...

Still, one thing I find touching is that the girls really do seem close (did I read somewhere they've known each other since they were two?). As much as I make fun of their simultaneous speech and conjoined twin status, it seems indicative of how tight their relationship is. It's refreshing to see a real friendship on TV.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I don't know how I feel about Nicole yet. Sometimes I think she's okay, sometimes not so much.

I didn't mind either of them until they would say rude things in front of the family, like it's boring there, etc. I know it's not a big deal, but it's not very nice.

Side note: Thanks for including Derek Jeter on your list of biracial/multi-racial people! I have to say, I rather enjoy him.
    I'm a big fan of Mariah's, too, but she doesn't warrant a drool smilie.

FORT Fogey
    I have to admit Nicole's yelling at the cows to move there fat asses was classic. It looks like she has another great scene next episode when she starts fingering people in the fast food joint costume.

DJeterFan! My niece is a huge Jeter fan too, so I'll drool with you.

BTW, folks, here's a picture of Nicole & Paris. Nicole is wearing the "Dude, Where's My Couture" T-shirt that I want to buy!

[IMG]images/img/dude.jpg[/IMG]

Remember...BEST FRIENDS NEVER CLASH! (i.e. always coordinate your outfits)
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the welcome, Snowflakegirl!

That shirt is great! I wonder who makes it.

Me neither. But if anyone finds out, let me know. I'm serious, I'd wear it!

Anyway, here's another pic of Nicole hanging with Tink in the bedroom.

[IMG]images/img/nicolehangs2813_72.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl] Me neither. But if anyone finds out, let me know. I'm serious, I'd wear it!

Me too actually, probably for different reasons though.
    Last edited by Brock; 12-05-2003 at 12:24 AM.

I like the "Dude Where's My Couture" shirt too! So if anyone finds a place to buy one, let me know. (soon they'll probably be selling knock-offs at Walmart )
    I do think Tink needs one.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread