+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Quote Originally Posted by John
    What they are supposed to do is be courteous of their host's son that they don't make the comment on camera in the first place. But beyond that, it's just plain rude - if that's your kind of thing, that's cool with me, but if you left 2 women to go grab your coat, and came back to them laughing hysterically, I don't think you'd like it too much either, so let's not play that game.
    Yes, but as many people have pointed out on this site, the girls are supposed to be treated as "family", which is why they haven't received preferential treatment.

If you walked into your living room at home and two "family" members were laughing uproariously, would that insult you? Not me! I'd just hop over to them, and ask, "What's so funny?" If they didn't tell me, I'd shrug it off, and think it was a private joke.

I'm not so thin skinned as other people.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    What they are supposed to do is be courteous of their host's son that they don't make the comment on camera in the first place. But beyond that, it's just plain rude - if that's your kind of thing, that's cool with me, but if you left 2 women to go grab your coat, and came back to them laughing hysterically, I don't think you'd like it too much either, so let's not play that game.
    I totally agree with John. No, he didn't hear it at the time, but I am sure he heard it last night in NATIONAL TV and so did his parents. And they knew he would, too. If I had a son and two trashy rich girls were speaking of him in such a disposable way (let's have fun with him for kicks while we're in town) and I saw it, I'd go and kick their bony little behinds. It is disrespectful to him and to his family. Maybe that's the premise of the show, for Paris and Nicole to be goofy and rude and disrespectful, but that does not mean that I have to think that such comments are just great.

And no, no matter what his daddy says or not, I wouldn't want my impressionable 4-year-old around these two girls when they are cussing up a storm. While I laughed at many of their antics, it made me uncomfortable to see them behave this way in front of the little one. Just goes to prove that it takes more than money to make a person classy.

meh, i like nicole so far. though i didn't dig the shoes she wore off the plane. weird soles on those shoes...

anyway, i have to apologize for the crassness of this, but i'm sure that my girlfriends and i have joked just like that about the 3some in a bar or club and the guy returned to us laughing and didn't think twice about it... just joined in on our good mood. and NO it never ended in a 3some! but there was that one time... at band camp...

i don't know nicole to me doesn't seem to be attractive one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    i don't know nicole to me doesn't seem to be attractive one bit.

I don't think she's physically as attractive, but she seems to have a pretty good attitude so far. She doesn't seem as bitchy.

I agree.

Sometimes I look at Nicole and thinks she looks pretty, other times not.
    She does seem to be quite nice though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Nicole enough to have her as a friend; she reminds me so much of a mate of mine that moved to Argentina recently.

She's polite, she's the first one to do introductions and she's willing to give anything a go.

I don't know the status between her and Paris as to why the two of them ended up on this show. Are they best friends, or is Nic just the one that Paris chose to come along. Whatever, I feel that Nic is the stabalizing influence in Paris' life and she should keep her close to her to stay real.

I really like this girl and am watching the show now more for her than Paris.

I think Nicole is sweet and her own instincts are to be nice and try new things, but that Paris is a bad influence on her. It was Paris who instigated the more appalling things in last night's ep -- the pouring water into the milk, etc. She drags Nicole along with her. I feel like Paris is the dominant one in this friendship; I've noticed Nicole looking at Paris to see her reaction to things. Too bad; Nicole on her own is much more polite, and she's usually the one to break the ice in awkward conversations, it seems.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I agree that Paris might be a bad influence on her. I wonder if there might be some resentment on Nicole's part though... she seemed kind of annoyed at having to wait for Paris and be alone with the guys at the barbeque. She was also trying to hide her laughter when Paris tripped on her way out.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I don't know the status between her and Paris as to why the two of them ended up on this show. Are they best friends, or is Nic just the one that Paris chose to come along. Whatever, I feel that Nic is the stabalizing influence in Paris' life and she should keep her close to her to stay real.
    from what i read they are real life friends. The original idea was to have both the hilton sisters on this show but Nicky(the other hilton sister) declined so they brought one of paris's friends along. My guess is Nicole looked at the experience as a great way to get her name out for a recording career.

+ Reply to Thread