+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    what was so wrong about it? he wasn't there, it was just ment to be a joke. Actually one thing i must say about Nicole is i like her because she sort of talks like a guy, she seems the type of girl you can be comfortable saying whatever you feel around, not one who would get offended by any stupid little comment.
    I agree with CharlaFan; the comment was made to each other, and the boy in question was NOT in hearing range. Please don't tell me that once the girls get into town, that cameras wouldn't capture the locals talking about "doing" the girls, if they could film it. Now, if the two girls had entwined the boy, and both whispered in his ear about having a threesome, that would be Statatory Rape. It was a silly comment, meant for the two of them only and one that I surely have made in jest with my friends when we laugh at some bloke in a bar that is hitting at all of us women at a table.

I'm sure the boys were watching with their buddies when the previews showed the makeout session. I can hear them know: "Told you I was making out with her!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    Yeah really! I wouldn't let those two around my little one what with the potty mouth and all. I did end up liking Nicole better, then she made that comment about the threesome with the 15 year old boy...that was just wrong. And it made me wonder, have they done threesomes before? Isn't it awkward to be buddies with somone after something like that? Maybe I have too high a level of shame or something, but that was so totally base.

Are you sure it wasn't the 19 year old she made the comment about? I read in a recap online that it was the 19 year old.. But that could be wrong. Also, that kid's probably "the man" now among his guy friends.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I was surprised, I actually liked them both! I like Nicole better...but they arent so bad.....YET!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Regarding the "threesome" incident, it's true that she said it when he wasn't around. But, they were still cackling over it when he returned, which is rude as heck.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Regarding the "threesome" incident, it's true that she said it when he wasn't around. But, they were still cackling over it when he returned, which is rude as heck.

i didn't find it that rude, what are they supposed to do, stop laughing the second he returns. I found the comment quite funny myself. To bad more girls don't think like that were i live

What they are supposed to do is be courteous of their host's son that they don't make the comment on camera in the first place. But beyond that, it's just plain rude - if that's your kind of thing, that's cool with me, but if you left 2 women to go grab your coat, and came back to them laughing hysterically, I don't think you'd like it too much either, so let's not play that game.

FORT Fogey
    What they are supposed to do is be courteous of their host's son that they don't make the comment on camera in the first place. But beyond that, it's just plain rude - if that's your kind of thing, that's cool with me, but if you left 2 women to go grab your coat, and came back to them laughing hysterically, I don't think you'd like it too much either, so let's not play that game.
    hey if they laughing about having a threesome with me i don't care, least the idea of what i would want is in there heads as well

But the point I'm making, which you don't seem to get, is that the kid didn't KNOW what they were laughing about, because he missed the comment. All he knew is that he left for a minute, and when he returned, the girls were laughing, presumably at him.

FORT Fogey
    But the point I'm making, which you don't seem to get, is that the kid didn't KNOW what they were laughing about, because he missed the comment. All he knew is that he left for a minute, and when he returned, the girls were laughing, presumably at him.
    i get what you mean, i guess though i am the type not to give a rat's behind what others are thinking when i have no clue what's going on(in incedients like that)

+ Reply to Thread