+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Big fluffy lolololol that was funny

Kickstand- Mariah's mom is Irish her dad is half Venezalan and half Black
    I guess Mariah isnt half half and half...lolol my math sux....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Uh, yeah. It's also posted here, from way back when it happened.
    Okay... jeez I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Lionel Ritchie's daughter? I never would have guessed this girl was black/half black. Is that ok to say? I guess now I understand how Michael Jackson's kids can be so light. Did you know Nicole is MJ's goddaughter?

Nicole is adopted.

IMO Nicole ended up looking like the better of the two Bev Hills blondes in the first episode. I was pleasantly surprised by her politeness and attempts to connect with the Ledings.

She was the first to approach the family & introduce herself (even giving Grandma a hug), and she was the first to say thank you to them for taking them in. I love the way she said, "We're nice girls...no matter what you've heard."

Okay, so she suffers from a sense of entitlement (I died when she snapped "Can we just have it?" when they were short of money at the grocery store) but I like her so far.

Can't wait to see her arm in a cow's orifice!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    She is cute, they both are. Who of us hasn't tried that line at the grocery store?

I lost a little respect for Nicole when she was swearing like crazy about the bugs, in front of the 4-year-old.

Until that point, I'd liked her better than Paris.

Yeah really! I wouldn't let those two around my little one what with the potty mouth and all. I did end up liking Nicole better, then she made that comment about the threesome with the 15 year old boy...that was just wrong. And it made me wonder, have they done threesomes before? Isn't it awkward to be buddies with somone after something like that? Maybe I have too high a level of shame or something, but that was so totally base.

I lost a little respect for Nicole when she was swearing like crazy about the bugs, in front of the 4-year-old.
    That kid watches people violate cows everyday. Swear words aren't gonna hurt him.

And it must not have bothered the mother, she kept telling the kids to get all the bugs. She could have asked him to leave.
    Last edited by Terena79; 12-03-2003 at 11:04 AM.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Until that point, I'd liked her better than Paris.
    Ri-i-i-i-g-h-t...'cause Farmers never, ever swear and that 4 year old boy only hears his Daddy sing church songs when he bangs his thumb with a hammer!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    Yeah really! I wouldn't let those two around my little one what with the potty mouth and all. I did end up liking Nicole better, then she made that comment about the threesome with the 15 year old boy...that was just wrong.
    what was so wrong about it? he wasn't there, it was just ment to be a joke. Actually one thing i must say about Nicole is i like her because she sort of talks like a guy, she seems the type of girl you can be comfortable saying whatever you feel around, not one who would get offended by any stupid little comment.

+ Reply to Thread