+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Nicole Richie

FORT Newbie

Is Nicole Biracial?

This is a very interesting topic and I am puzzled as to whether Nicole can truly be called biracial or mulatto. Her mother as she stated is "black" and her father is 1/2 black, 1/4Mexican, 1/4 White. That is about 75% black to me. Also as to Naomi Campbell, if I see one more post about her being mixed I will scream, she is just about as mixed as myself and I do not consider myself mixed at all. She is a black Jamaican period, with a Chinese great-great grandmother, she is a fractional 1/16th Chinese, c'mon people, everyone in the world if you trace far back enough is mixed. My great-great granmother is a South American Indian for that matter. I get tired of multiracials who try to make everyone multiracial when they are really not. Though I have no problem with the ones who truly are multiracial/biracial. It was even noted that Arabs, North Africans, Puerto Ricans, and most hispanics are really half black people. Also the southern India Tamil/Dalit/Dravidian people are rumored to come straight from Ethiopia because their DNA tests clustered most with East Africans more than any other race on earth! I appreciate diversity, and love the human race (my boyfriend is white), but lets not be ignorant in our assumptions, people, please. Educate yourselves!

[QUOTE=Tallulahbaby].... Mariah Carey (half Venezalen half Black,half Irish) .....QUOTE]

Wow, Mariah Carey has three parents! I'm sorry... It just made me laugh.

FORT Newbie

Dude Where's My Couture?

This may be an old reply, and everyone might know this by now, but the "Dude Where's My Couture?" shirts are by Juicy Couture. Try the Shopbop website or eBay!

FORT Newbie
    I just saw a picture of her with her mom and dad on Oprah and they are both black! Now come on, I have heard of recessive genes but no way could both those people be her real parents.

Quote Originally Posted by ziagringa
    I just saw a picture of her with her mom and dad on Oprah and they are both black! Now come on, I have heard of recessive genes but no way could both those people be her real parents.
    Lionel Richie and his wife are not her real parents.

FORT Newbie
    Actually she is adopted.Lionel and his wife seen her backstage at a Prince concert when she was three years old.They said she didn't have much guidance and they got permission from her parents to adopt her.They were friends of her real parents....and you know the rest of the story.

FORT Newbie

Her actual biological makeup!

Sheila E. is African American and Mexican...which makes Nicole Richie 1/2 Caucasian, 1/4 African-American, and 1/4 Mexican.

But Nicole doesn't go thru the motions of explaining that, she just says she's half black and half white!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011