+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Let's also not forget that JUST prior (a week or 2) to the filming of this show, Nicole was busted for heroin posession.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Let's also not forget that JUST prior (a week or 2) to the filming of this show, Nicole was busted for heroin posession.
    I heard in an interview that she did.. that the heroin was not hers and she doesn't do drugs and didn't know it was there... hmmmm i guess she has the same memory loss like that guy who had box cutters in his shoes when he was trying to board a plane.. "I forgot"
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Nicole Richie will guest-host the 01/10 episode of MadTV, on Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Nicole Richie will guest-host the 01/10 episode of MadTV, on Fox.
    looks like Nicole's new career (career?) is to guest host various television programs and drop F-bombs! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Let's not forget that Paris is the star of this show.. Nicole was only asked to accompany her when Paris's sister Nikki turned the 'challenge' down. Of course Paris is going to get more face time but NIcole has had more than her share in the aftermath of the series with public appearances and such.
    It blows my mind that the girls have been offered a sequel!

Paris has been *cough* keeping her head down *cough* since the sex tape scandal and apparently didn't want to do any promotion for the show.

I think Nicole has done reasonably well in the interviews I've seen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I fell in love with Nicole during the first episode when she yelled at the cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I fell in love with Nicole during the first episode when she yelled at the cows.
    Me too! That is my most favorite moment of the show, hands down. I still laugh when I think about it!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Nicole is scheduled to appear tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Big fluffy lolololol that was funny

Kickstand- Mariah's mom is Irish her dad is half Venezalan and half Black
    I guess Mariah isnt half half and half...lolol my math sux....

Mariah is HALF AND HALF, I have seen a picture of her father and he is very, very black , a dark skinned black man about Denzel Washington's complexion. And as far as being from Venezuela or half Venezuelan THERE ARE MANY, DARK SKINNED BLACKS IN VENEZUELA I HAVE TRAVELED THERE AND STAYED FOR A MONTH AND A HALF. Trust me , in the mountains of Venezuela, there live, some of the blackest people on earth. I get tired of the stereotype that if one is from South America they are automatically non-black and thus Spanish or Latina which is not a race. I am a dark skinned black girl, I was born in South America, and yes there are plenty of black people in South America, even more than in America Mariah is actually half and half. The countries of Brazil, Guyana, Columbia, Venezuela, etc. all have alot of black people and most the people there have black relatives/ancestry, I should know. Stop being so ignorant people!, get to know different cultures and do not believe stereotypes!

FORT Newbie

Latina? Shiela E

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Okay, I found out Sheila E. is latina, so Nicole's look makes a bit more sense. I think she looks pretty in some shots, but not all the time.
    Latina is not a race, Shiela E stated before that she was, black/African, Mexican, white. From her pictures she looks more African-American black than anything or black/Spanish.

+ Reply to Thread