+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton

PARIS HILTON (Herself on THE SIMPLE LIFE)

22-year-old Paris Hilton is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotel chain. With homes in Manhattan’s Waldorf-Astoria, Beverly Hills and the Hamptons, she is a renowned jetsetter and socialite.

Hilton has developed a modeling career and has posed for such publications as GQ, Vanity Fair and FHM. She has also actively contributed in numerous fashion circles, often collaborating with top designers at their shows. Some of these designers and labels include Tommy Hilfiger, Joey and T, Heatherette, Richard Tyler and Jeremy Scott.

Hilton is currently focusing on an acting career. In 2001, she made a cameo appearance in Ben Stiller’s film “Zoolander.” Her additional film credits include roles in “Raising Helen” and “Nine Lives.” She will also appear in the upcoming features “Wonderland” with Val Kilmer and “The Cat in the Hat” with Mike Myers. Currently, she’s shooting the film “Win A Date With Tad Hamilton,” with Kate Bosworth and Topher Grace.

Often a tabloid centerpiece, Hilton has been linked to numerous young actors on Hollywood’s Hot List. Her interests include yoga, tennis and designing a high-end purse collection and jewelry line with her sister. She is also actively involved in numerous charities and has lent her support to various animal advocacy organizations.

Hilton is bi-coastal and divides her time between Los Angeles and New York.

Courtesy of Fox:

[IMG]images/img/parisgalsingle_72.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/paris1_72.jpg[/IMG]

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

how can you keep a straight face and post this stuff John- you know you wanted to include the pics that she's really famous for... and her roles and appearences just scream to be correctly edited!!

Nah, not me. I figure there are plenty of threads for that discussion already started...this one contains the "official" biography and photos.

FORT Fogey
    Ehhh... revolting.

anorexia

these people make me cringe

And there's not a one of us on these boards, that if fed a gallon of Truth Serum, wouldn't either want to live her live style or have her in the sack, filming their own version of a video!

I think she has a good body for modelling, she's damn sure got a "butter" face imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

she has the body of the clothes hanger she is supposed to be, if I were into women she'd have to have a hell of a lot more meat on her bones.. she's a pretty girl but if she were at her normal BMI I think she'd be a stunning woman
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I think her face is her worst feature, other than the platinum blonde hair.

I don't think she's very pretty at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast