+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

FORT Newbie

Paris Hilton: Loser

In mid-October, I made a note on my calendar to watch The Simple Life (pre videotape scandal) because I thought a "Green Acres" reality show and Paris Hilton seemed interesting.

What I have seen is a 22 year-old woman displaying a serious lack of character, responsibility for her actions, a penchant for lying, rudeness, that annoying "rich kid cockiness" I despise, extreme vanity and a seeming inability for empathy toward other styles of living. I'm severely unimpressed.

On the dairy farm when she inexplicably couldn't control a hose with a regulator filling milk bottles for an actual order for a client, she hid some of the empty bottles, knowing the order would be shorted and filled other half-full ones with water. Serious lack of professionalism and character. (I know she's never worked a non-modeling job before, but please.)

When sitting in on a quilting group (I admit that would bore most people, myself included), she rudely taunted the women for their particular (subjective) taste in patterns and showed some serious ignorance in not even attempting to learn something from the experience. Truly anti-social.

When working for a day at a fast-food place, she intentionally placed controversial (albeit I admit funny) phrase on their marquee (it had something to do with male genetalia and the anus). Then she had the gall to try to hide the ladder that reached the marquee so they couldn't change her little "joke". Then she called a woman over the order-mic a bitch. Total loser. Later, in (I admit embarrassing but still representing this company) mascot gear, she flipped off passing motorists and left the company's premises, going across the street (in the outfit) into a grocery store. Totally unprofessional, even for a "lowly" job like that. In such a small town (pop. 800), she quite possibly could have harmed the company's reputation to some (immeasurable) degree. The company should sue her unprofessional ass.

In the house they're staying at, she's not even willing to do the farm chores the family asked her to do that might make her month-long stay intellectually interesting. Friggin loser.

All I'm seeing is a spoiled, self-absorbed, anti-social, irresponsible, unprofessional, low self-esteemed (probably thinking she'll sabotage her job performance rather than risk a less-than-perfect analysis at the end of the day), arrogantly rich (every rich person I've met under 25 has some seriously twisted peer pressure issues due to a exhault/hate self-dynamic), hyper-sexual (was probably molested and is acting out) urban snob of a woman who, of noone's fault but by her own laziness, would most likely die left to her own devices outside the lifestyle she is used (probably expects) to.

She doesn't deserve to inherit a company with the longetivity and track-record of the Hilton Hotel chain.

The sex tape(s) scandal(s) might be a wake-up call and do some good for this disappointing, weak-charactered coward. I'm not expecting great things from Paris Hilton in the future, and FOX-11 has lost this Nielsen ratings point.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaryllis7
    No way does she have a "butter face". Paris has a beautiful face, particularly her eye shape. While she doesn't have the classic aquiline nose, her nose shape does add character to her face. She also has the classic anorexic body required of white women for modeling....

I think people tend to underestimate her sister Nicky's looks, but I think Nicky is very beautiful in her own way.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ____________
    What does butter face mean?

Aquiline means hooked like a beak, so she's lucky she doesn't have that!

I'll take a stab at that. Her face always looks like it's on the verge of melting. It's shiny, wet-looking, and her lips are HUGE in proportion to her long, skinny face - all the collagen she can afford, I'm sure.

Not so much in the picture above, but on the show definitely, and in several other pics I've seen of her.

Quote Originally Posted by frank6
    On the dairy farm when she inexplicably couldn't control a hose with a regulator filling milk bottles for an actual order for a client, she hid some of the empty bottles, knowing the order would be shorted and filled other half-full ones with water. Serious lack of professionalism and character. (I know she's never worked a non-modeling job before, but please.)
    Paris struck me as having more sense and responsibility than the farmer since she questioned the soundness of providing unpasteurized milk to the public. Since this was their first day they should not have been left unsupervised and should not have been berated for making mistakes. I think the lying and covering up was a natural response to being yelled at by a jerk.

When working for a day at a fast-food place, she intentionally placed controversial (albeit I admit funny) phrase on their marquee (it had something to do with male genetalia and the anus). Then she had the gall to try to hide the ladder that reached the marquee so they couldn't change her little "joke". Then she called a woman over the order-mic a bitch. Total loser. Later, in (I admit embarrassing but still representing this company) mascot gear, she flipped off passing motorists and left the company's premises, going across the street (in the outfit) into a grocery store. Totally unprofessional, even for a "lowly" job like that. In such a small town (pop. 800), she quite possibly could have harmed the company's reputation to some (immeasurable) degree. The company should sue her unprofessional ass.
    Their behavior was very professional considering that their job is to star in a reality TV show and entertain the public. Something Paris is, I believe, being paid $3 million for during her next gig.

Do you honestly believe that the burger joint's reputation is going to suffer from this? Something tells me that the Altus Sonic Burger is going to be more popular than the Walmart and their stint on the Simple Life will be their claim to fame for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised if they erect a plaque with Anal Salty Weiner Bugers (or whatever it was) in Paris' honor.

Paris is doing what we all would have loved to do during our menial job days but couldn't afford to because we desperately needed the $6. She actually strikes me as a very resourceful girl and I'm sure she'd get along just fine if she absolutely had to. She knows that she doesn't have to put up with it so she doesn't.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Your opinion....

Wow..frank... relax man. It's a stupid "reality show"...and they're doing alot of brasen stuff for the cameras. To go on and on about someone like that is a bit OTT, if you don't like the show..don't tune in.

Oh.. btw to the site.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Name

Hey, you all gotta pick up the new Rolling Stone mag, it's got an article about Paris. In it she say that she doesn't drink or do drugs!! She also says how she doesn't like to go out to clubs. It goes on to say that she just wants to be known as Paris, not Paris Hilton, you know, like Madonna or Prince. She wants to be a one name phenomenom. Anyway it's the one with the 500 greatest albums. You know what I heard about her name, take it for what it's worth. A couple of years ago when we started to hear about her, I heard a rumor that her parents were big beatles fans and when the mother was pregnant with her they decided to name their daughter Paris after hearing the song "The Ballad of John and Yoko". In there, there is the line "drove from Paris to the Amsterdam Hilton". I guess they would have named their first born Amsterdam if it was a boy? I don't know, that's just what I heard.

When sitting in on a quilting group (I admit that would bore most people, myself included), she rudely taunted the women for their particular (subjective) taste in patterns and showed some serious ignorance in not even attempting to learn something from the experience. Truly anti-social.
    For clarification purposes, I believe it was Nicole who was making 'suggestions' to the quilting bee ladies.

hyper-sexual (was probably molested and is acting out)
    That's a rather large leap of logic to base on a few scenes in a nightclub.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Christine

Aquiline means hooked like a beak, so she's lucky she doesn't have that!

Butter Face = a girl (or guy I guess) with a great body, but an ugly face.

"She's got a great body butter (but her) face is hideous" Hence the term butter face.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Butter Face = a girl (or guy I guess) with a great body, but an ugly face.

"She's got a great body butter (but her) face is hideous" Hence the term butter face.
    Leave it to you to know the answer to that, Finally.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Paris is hot, but her buttcrack isn't! She needs some food. Nicole seems cool and much to my surprise very funny! She is the reason why the show isn't boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast