+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I've been thinking..... I dunno why people are really caring why her parents named her Paris, knowing that they had a hotel in Paris. Who cares. Paris Hilton is her name, and I think it's catchy. Anywho... since I've seen so many people concerned with her name, I was thinking that maybe that is where her parents CONCEIVED HER.
    That's my first idea.

I think she's attractive...and that first pic of her doesn't even look like her. Too much makeup takes away from her own tone and lines.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Okay, this girl is supposed to be my age, yet she acts like she's about 10-15 years younger.

I can't believe how stupid she really is (though it could be all an act, but I seriously doubt it)

Even Donald Trump has probably heard of Wal-Mart!

And, that whole scene at the dairy farm was deplorable, but laughable.

Methinks that Ms. Hilton has been dropped in Motel 6 Ville, and can't figure out where her curling iron is.

Granted, Nicole's not much better, but at least she has a bit of a better personality. Paris is about as exciting as wallpaper paste drying.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I've been thinking..... I dunno why people are really caring why her parents named her Paris, knowing that they had a hotel in Paris. Who cares. Paris Hilton is her name, and I think it's catchy. Anywho... since I've seen so many people concerned with her name, I was thinking that maybe that is where her parents CONCEIVED HER.
    That's my first idea.

We could ask Michael Jackson...his daughter's name is Paris too.

I just read on her profile on MS Entertainment that she was in The Cat and the Hat. Anybody know what part she played?

She had a TINY bit-part as "female club-goer". Perfect role

She was also in QIK2JDG as "Strung-out Supermodel", and in Zoolander as herself.

FORT Regular
    These reality shows are too fake, she's playing a dumb spoiled blonde like Jessica Simpson. How can Paris not know what Walmart or generic is. She probably knows the Waltons, they're each worth several billions.

Jessica Simpson is a dumb, spoiled, blond?!? I find that quite hard to believe. She volunteers for a lot of nice stuff and seems like a really nice person. I have a lot of her cds. Plus, Nick Lachey is a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Geez, tough crowd. Why are you all ganging up on the poor little rich girl?

Here's another picture. Is this any better?

[IMG]images/img/paris_hilton_kitty.jpg[/IMG]
    She looks pretty in that pic. The kitten is adorable!

She's generally a pretty girl, but I wish she'd put a little more clothes on sometimes, and not wear so much make up. I'm a pretty natural cosmetic-wearer myself and I look prettiest when i just put on lip gloss and eyeliner or mascara. Nothing too much. plus, the products I use have to be animal friendly!

I also don't think she needs to put on all that makeup. She looked so cute when they just woke up and she was standing at the bathroom mirror with a naked face. I was wondering why she kept slopping on more and more cosmetics.

Paris Hilton makes me feel like my Grandma, because I feel like telling her, "But you're such a pretty girl. You don't need to wear so much makeup. And it would it hurt you to put a little clothing on?"
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I've been thinking..... I dunno why people are really caring why her parents named her Paris, knowing that they had a hotel in Paris.
    Especially since her family is "old money", I don't suspect there is some kind of tacky advertising tie-in,... like-say...if Donald Trump had named his daughter Tifanny. Oh wait, he did!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast