+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    She's definitely gorgeous. But I don't think she'd be that attractive without the things money has gotten her, like the expensive makeup, skin products, hair products, even the tan. And I know a lot of people think she is too thin, but I love her body. And her money probably helped her with that, too. I'm not saying surgery, but I'm sure she's done those trendy Hollywood spa/yoga/pilates/diet guru type thin types.
    Gawd...who famous would look "good" without all of the above?

I agree with Lambikins. I live in LA and see famous people on their off-time all the time, and believe me most are not anything special without all the accoutrements of hair, makeup, etc. My husband has worked in the biz for some time, and I remember once a family member of mine asked whom he's worked with that he thinks was good-looking. He said the only person who looked as good on-screen as off was Freddie Prinze Jr. And he's worked with people like Charlize Theron and Cameron Diaz!

Anyway, sorry for the digression. To get back on topic, I'll say that I think Paris Hilton is attractive. She has very classical features, a lithe model's figure, and I happen to love her clothes. If I had to choose between a flannel shirt and a overalls, and one of her dresses, I'm going straight for the couture! Hell, I'd wear something from Tinkerbell's wardrobe, that dog has more clothing than I do!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    This is the granddaughter of the man who brought ice water to every hotel room....

His son seemed a bit short of brains...any one know the origin of the Paris name....

I hope it wasn't to name her after the most popular Hotel in the chain...

Her face in that last picture looks like LeeAnn from B4.

Butter face??

No way does she have a "butter face". Paris has a beautiful face, particularly her eye shape. While she doesn't have the classic aquiline nose, her nose shape does add character to her face. She also has the classic anorexic body required of white women for modeling....

I think people tend to underestimate her sister Nicky's looks, but I think Nicky is very beautiful in her own way.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ____________

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think she has a good body for modelling, she's damn sure got a "butter" face imo.

I'm going with Amaryllis on this one. Not liking her is a matter of opinion, but I don't think you could look at this picture and call her ugly.

[IMG]images/img/parishilton_redfishnet.jpg[/IMG]
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Eww. Yes I can. In general, I definitely find her to be attractive, but that is NOT my favorite pic of her.

It's okay, though, SFG. Your submissions to the Hottest Women thread more than make up for that one.

The problem with Paris is that she's tooo ORANGE.Lay off the self tanner, Paris!
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Geez, tough crowd. Why are you all ganging up on the poor little rich girl?

Here's another picture. Is this any better?

[IMG]images/img/paris_hilton_kitty.jpg[/IMG]

I think she is a very pretty woman, but can't she put on some clothes once in a while. Fine, were expense clothes, and even short dresses once in a while, but not all the time!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast