+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Did anyone notice( I didn't tape it so I can't look back) when Paris handed her stuff out the car window to the butler (credit cards-cell phone-money) that her wad of cash was held together by a rubberband? (if so, LOL) she doesn't have everything.
    I just checked my tape and it looks like a money clip, probably a small one from Tiffany's.

Ok, thanks, it was so brief and the wad so big I just didn't know what I saw. Funny how a little thing can bug you later, like missing words and asking what did they say? Most of the time it really doesn't matter.

Paris Hilton is the most prettiest person ever!!! including britney spears!!! She has the perfect body and clothes and everything!! and she seems soo cool!!!!
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    And there's not a one of us on these boards, that if fed a gallon of Truth Serum, wouldn't either want to live her live style or have her in the sack, filming their own version of a video!

Well I wouldn't mind having her money but not her lifestyle---think of all the time she must spend at the dog tailor having those little shoes made--phhheeww it must be exhausting!!

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    No weirder than to name your kid: Dakota; River; Phoenix; Vegas; Montana; etc.
    I agree those are not my names of choice, but since their family owns a Paris Hilton - an actual building - it seems extra weird. If she were Dakota Hilton it wouldn't matter because their is no "Dakota Hilton."

Weird to think that in 100 years Tyeesha will be an old-fashioned name.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    Paris Hilton is the most prettiest person ever!!! including britney spears!!! She has the perfect body and clothes and everything!! and she seems soo cool!!!!

I disagree, she's pretty, but I think there are a lot more attractive women out there.

Paris Hilton- Beautiful, hands down.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    IMHO - Paris does't get the credit she deserves. She wold make a kick-but comedic actress.

paris

I like Paris alot...You really cant help but to notice how beautiful Paris is....I can easily see her as a big fashion/style ICON !!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan

She's definitely gorgeous. But I don't think she'd be that attractive without the things money has gotten her, like the expensive makeup, skin products, hair products, even the tan. And I know a lot of people think she is too thin, but I love her body. And her money probably helped her with that, too. I'm not saying surgery, but I'm sure she's done those trendy Hollywood spa/yoga/pilates/diet guru type things.

BTW, does she have any brothers?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast