+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think her face is her worst feature, other than the platinum blonde hair.

I don't think she's very pretty at all.
    i think she looks great on the show and in the pics personally. I seen a recent pic of her though with short hair and i don't think that works for her.

I'd give up one year of my life for 6 month's use of her body and money. It would be like living 10 of my years and well worth the trade.

The girl is drop dead gorgeous and built like Tyra Banks.

I think she's pretty babely, although in a very cold, patrician way. She certainly would not be out of place on a runway in Milan, with her features and figure.

I think Tyra Banks has a waaay better body though. Paris is just a tad on the skeletal side, whereas Tyra's got the killer curves, and a much sweeter face & personality.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Built like Tyra? Have you seen those Victoria's Secret commercials?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hate to double post on myself, but I just had to add there's something weird about Paris' face. She's only 22, right? She looks like she's had a face lift. I guess that's just how she looks. Her eyes look dead to me, too. She doesn't strike me as all that photogenic considering she's supposed to be a model. Maybe she sticks to the runways.

I said this on another thread, but....isn't it odd to name your child after a major world city, especially when you have a hotel under her last name in said city? It's like she's named after the building. Tres weird.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

I said this on another thread, but....isn't it odd to name your child after a major world city, especially when you have a hotel under her last name in said city? It's like she's named after the building. Tres weird.
    No weirder than to name your kid: Dakota; River; Phoenix; Vegas; Montana; etc.

Those are all names of kids in my daughters classes. I only listed the 'place' names, not the made up ones of Tyesha, Lateesha, etc. I find those even stranger, what with the 1000's of choices for baby names.

FORT Fogey
    Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher left his wife and young child for this skanky blonde, Olive-Oyl clone?!?!?!?!?!

No wonder he is not playing up to his normally exceptional level this season.

i think she's a honey.

Does anyone know if Paris or Nicole are vegetarians?? The way they avoided the chicken last night seemed to indicate so. They even avoided the COOKED chicken(which I am betting was some of the best fried chicken EVER!)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Did anyone notice( I didn't tape it so I can't look back) when Paris handed her stuff out the car window to the butler (credit cards-cell phone-money) that her wad of cash was held together by a rubberband? (if so, LOL) she doesn't have everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast