+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rich Go Working Class on New Fox Series

Rich Go Working Class on New Fox Series

Rich Go Working Class on New Fox Series

Sat Sep 20,10:38 AM ET

NEW YORK - "The Simple Life," a new reality series that "chronicles two affluent socialites as they make the transition from filthy rich to just plain filthy," will premiere in December, the Fox network announced.

Fox said the show follows hotel heiress Paris Hilton and her friend Nicole Richie, daughter of Lionel Richie (news), as they leave the comforts of their lavish lifestyle in Los Angeles and move in with the hardworking Leding family in Altus, Ark.

"The Simple Life" will premiere on Dec. 2 (8:30 p.m. ET), Fox said Thursday.

The preview for this new one cracked me up the other night...seems the girls have never heard of a WalMart store in their lives and ask their host family if that's a place that they sell walls or something. I'll have to give this one a glance just because of that moment alone.

Is this for real? I haven't seen the previous yet. I just don't see her working. Does anyone know what that family makes a living doing? If she is willing to try, then I hope they don't cut her too much slack. It might end up being more of a learning experience than she thought.

yeah, i heard about this show on VH1 last week

i think they live on a farm or something for like a month (how terrible) they learn how to milk cows and do without butlers, etc

i can't really respect spoiled rich kids who are only famous because of who theyre parents, grandparents or great grandparents were (ie Kelly and Jack, ahem)

and all these different companies are throwing even more money at them when theyre inheritance is 300 million dollars and don't even need it

i think they need to eat some sandwiches, if u ask me

oh yeah, and why put Lionel Ritchie child on there, they is a big difference between his child and the Hilton sisters

+ Reply to Thread