+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I really liked this show and I'm disappointed it's over. But I liked Alicia from the beginning and it's so great that she won. And how hot did she look at the reunion? Congrats, Alicia!

My first choice pic won! Alica did work hard for the title, she deserves it no doubt. Shannon on the other hand will do good by herself.

I missed the show last night And really wanted Shannon to win, but am happy for Alicia. What pic was chosen for the issue??
    Live Love Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Now is that a party!! First time a villian wins! She'll make a rocking Sports Illustrated Model, After the cover comes tons of casting calls!!! She'll be bigger then Kate Moss!
    I wouldn't call Alicia a villian...she just wasn't part of the "sorority" these female contestants form. Betty wasn't in on it either, but she wasn't dubbed a "villian". I think there business-as-usual persona was really misconstrued.

Shannon was my favorite photographically, but I really think that Alicia was the best all-around and really hit it in Bora Bora. I was very disappointed with Shannon's overly-confident attitude last night. Why didn't we see this before? Did the producers choose not to show us that or was it because her family was around?

Was anybody else shocked to see Alicia's mom there?

I had mixed emotions about this win. I though Alicia was more beautiful and striking from the beginning. Ever since that episode with the blocks of ice and sled dogs, I thought she seemed very unprofessional. I though Shannon thought she was going to win when they asked the other models who they wanted to win.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Newbie
    I knew Alicia would win as soon as I heard Shannon say SHE would. No doubt Alicia also said similar things, but they weren't included. That's how these shows work. It's supposed to make it surprising, but it just gives away the ending.

Alicia made far too much of her poor-me childhood. That really grates. She told one judge she didn't have any family, then suddenly she has a mom, dad, stepdad, sisters--geez, overplaying it much? 20 people at the finale show were there for her! Big deal, stepdad lives in a trailer home.

And that crap about her neighborhood. "Well, it really used to be worse. Really. There were bars on the windows, winos in the streets, drug-dealers on every corner.... I swear!" Gimme a break. What, exactly, was so awful about her childhood? She has three parents, so where do the foster homes fit in? Or was she an awful acting-out teen who ran away from home and got in trouble? I think that's the real story. I feel bad for her family now, every time she bitched and moaned about her horrid childhood. What a mean thing to tell the world!

No real opinion on her modeling, but I hate divas.

As for Shannon, that home was hardly a mansion. And fiance-boy is in debt up to his eyeballs if he's in med school. And golf is fun.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Hi. I was a bit dispointed to see Alicia win. I was really hoping for Shannon.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I really thought Shannon would win, overall she had a better personality (all the girls in the house seemed to like her, and most chose her when they were asked on the show) , and I liked her pictures better as well.....I hope Alicia never pulls her diva attitude again, or she can kiss this goodbye. I thought all of the girls looked nice at the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcmuse
    I knew Alicia would win as soon as I heard Shannon say SHE would. No doubt Alicia also said similar things, but they weren't included. That's how these shows work. It's supposed to make it surprising, but it just gives away the ending.
    That's what I thought it was too. Always a dead giveaway of who's not going to win when they have them saying "I'm going to win" in the confessional. I didn't think for a moment that all of a sudden Shannon's a cocky bitch and Alicia who had been so outspoken the whole time about it being "her" contract was suddenly so humble. I'm so very sick of Alicia's Boo-Hoo-Poor-Me attitude.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcmuse
    She has three parents, so where do the foster homes fit in?
    Having three parents doesn't mean a hill of beans if they can't take care of you, for whatever reason. Hence the foster care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast