[IMG]images/img/alicia_ep5-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/alicia_ep5-2.jpg[/IMG]

Shannon
    [IMG]images/img/shannon_ep5-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/shannon_ep5-2.jpg[/IMG]

Stacy
    [IMG]images/img/stacy_ep5-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/stacy_ep5-2.jpg[/IMG]

Shannon hit it out the park. Stacy is too boyish for swimsuit. Alicia rocked too but I have to give the edge to Shannon.

BTW, what's with the ugly pink suit?
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

There are 6 pictures of each girl at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...5_modelsearch/ ! The SI site there has a lot of different pictures than those featured on the NBC site

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think all of the girls had nice pics....

Actually, I never liked Stacy, and I didn't see last nights episode..... but based on the pics from the SI website, *SHE* is the one that had teh best pics yesterday... Shannon's look nice too, but very much like she is concentrating... never thought Stacy had it in her, but looks like I was wrong
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Thanks for posting the site for the sports illustrated pictures. Until I saw them, I thought that Shannon's pictures were the best but at the sports illustrated site, Alicia has some amazing shots that made me change my mind.

Stacy's pictures are the best of the ones posted on the SI site. I'd pick Shannon's next, then Alicia. Alicia's don't look re-touched. Her skin is blotchy and it looks like she doesn't have any make-up on. Shannon seems to be trying to hard for the cleavage shots. But Stacy's are great. She will go on to model another day.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

FORT Newbie
    I like Stacey and Alicia's pictures. I just don't like Shannon. She looks older than the rest to me and seems to have one basic expression. The gap between her teeth bugs me. Nice body though.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    There are 6 pictures of each girl at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...5_modelsearch/ ! The SI site there has a lot of different pictures than those featured on the NBC site
    Thanks for providing the link

Of those pictures, I have to say that Stacy's are the best. She does great with the lei(s), she is relaxed and natural. Why exactly was she dropped? Based on those pictures she should be in top 2.

I wonder why that picture of Alicia having a huge smile is not there? That was her best picture imo. Shannon looks natural and beautiful, and very much like a grown up woman. Alicia is pretty, but I really think Shannon has the edge.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Thanks for providing the link

Of those pictures, I have to say that Stacy's are the best. She does great with the lei(s), she is relaxed and natural. Why exactly was she dropped? Based on those pictures she should be in top 2.
    You're welcome! Her final shots really were gorgeous. I think that if this competition had nothing to do with SI/swimsuits, Stacy would be in the final two with Alicia; she was just cut because of the lack of boobs.. oh well, if this is like ANTM, the winner won't have much success and Stacy will have a better chance in the modeling world without the show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast