+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Portfolio

i loved stacys shots
    alicia second

other girl third

go alicia
    "this love is unbreakable..."

i agree with someone else who said they put Stacy's best shots on the si website whereas the best photos of Shannon & Alicia would be saved for the magazine.

wow, i just looked at the SI website, Stacy's shots are much better and look more edited than the others. the lighting was *considerably* better than Alicia's or Shannon's. Shannon didn't have a great lighting shot in the whole crowd, and truly the 4th one was the only great photo of Alicia from a lighting perspective (imo, of course). They must be saving the best for later. Maybe they'll both be in the swimsuit edition. Would seem to boost sales for those who voted for either girl.

I think Alicia could be very high fashion; I dont think she is right for SI though. She is too hippy and bony (Good for high fashion though.) Alicia's photo's were definently more captivating, but I just dont think they're right for SI. Shannons, beautiful as well, is perfect for SI IMO. She had the right assets, in addition to a nice face. I hope Shannon wins.

i was going to say if the photos Silverstar were the portfolios pic i would say bad camera...you can barely see Stacy..
    But she does look tomboyish
    Shannon so far has been stuck in my mind.

Love Shannons pics... hate Stacys.

FORT Newbie
    Babywipes, thanks for providing the link. I tried to provide it last week, but I am too new to post a link. I've lurked for a few years, but no dice.

By the way there are 5-6 pictures of each girl for each episode in she participated available through that link. Some of them make you agree with the judges more, others -- not so much.

I think NBC really made a mistake promoting this show as the viewers picking the winner. Unfortunately, that's all we got to pick. Many of the fan favorites were eliminated well before the vote. It sounds like an election or a South Park episode about an election.

I wonder what impact, if any, this show will have on newstand sales of the swimsuit issue. It was obvious fewer viewers watched the later shows in the later episodes.

FORT Newbie

Reality TV ain't that real.....

Quote Originally Posted by suebenjamin
    Babywipes, thanks for providing the link. I tried to provide it last week, but I am too new to post a link. I've lurked for a few years, but no dice.

By the way there are 5-6 pictures of each girl for each episode in she participated available through that link. Some of them make you agree with the judges more, others -- not so much.

I think NBC really made a mistake promoting this show as the viewers picking the winner. Unfortunately, that's all we got to pick. Many of the fan favorites were eliminated well before the vote. It sounds like an election or a South Park episode about an election.

I wonder what impact, if any, this show will have on newstand sales of the swimsuit issue. It was obvious fewer viewers watched the later shows in the later episodes.
    I totally agree! The show lost too many viewers with the elimination of viewer favorites. IMO they even lost sponsors. I don't think the SI will do any better on the stands than other times. The show did not get this to any rocket heights. As for the final two...there were better.....

It it were really up to the viewers, or if the viewers would have had the opportunity to get to know the girls better and the show would have been better organized....things would have been much different!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    I totally agree! The show lost too many viewers with the elimination of viewer favorites. IMO they even lost sponsors. I don't think the SI will do any better on the stands than other times. The show did not get this to any rocket heights. As for the final two...there were better.....

It it were really up to the viewers, or if the viewers would have had the opportunity to get to know the girls better and the show would have been better organized....things would have been much different!!!
    The main problem is that they didn't recuit a group of great looking women. There were a few that happened to be eliminated early on; but the group as a whole was not that impressive. I haven't watched the show since the second episode -- which is mostly because it's boring -- I'm just curious to see who wins in the end which is why I read this board.

That's so true. I mean I loved krisi but she was gone so fast. I also liked Nacey and Stella if that's how you spell her name. But they were even gone before Krisi. I'm glad we got to vote for who won. But it would have been better if we gotten to vote right from the started. I voted for Shannon to win. I hope she does
    SmiLeyGuRL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast