+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who'd you vote for?

I went back and forth but I eventually I voted for Shannon. I liked her better on the show and thought her photos were beautiful. Alicia's were too and she's just as deserving IMO.

I think Alica is looking like she's going to win. Hope all you Shannon fans voted I know I did. I voted for Shannon ALL the way lol
    SmiLeyGuRL

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TvFan05
    Droopy boobs? You gotta be kidding. You want gravity defying fake boobs like Krissi's? Shannon has some of the best natural looking boobs I've seen. Swimsuit body-wise, Alicia can't compare. Where Alicia makes up some ground though is in the skin department.
    Well, no one is perfect body-wise. But after said person pointed it out, I think breasts that slide down your chest are pretty unflattering... and I wasn't a big fan of the gap between her teeth.... character my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Divie
    Well, no one is perfect body-wise. But after said person pointed it out, I think breasts that slide down your chest are pretty unflattering... and I wasn't a big fan of the gap between her teeth.... character my foot.
    Whatever. I looked at her picture again wondering if I missed something (like maybe my lack of focus on her breasts allowed me to overlook their sagginess) which turns out not to be the case. You can certianly continue to insist that she has droopy breasts but I believe anyone who looks at her objectively would agree that there is nothing wrong with her breasts. Maybe you're used to looking at silicone -- reality check, those aren't real.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Divie
    Teddybear and I do not always agree on things, but I think her reply to you here is dead on. Have you ever seen or felt real boobs before? And I don't mean small boobs like Alicia's either; I mean full size ones like Shannon's. Boobs are *very* soft. They're *not* muscles. If anything, I think Shannon's boobs are very firm for it's size. Look at the shot of her in the bikini with the slit in the middle. Nothing really there to support her boobs and the bikini is squeezing down on them; yet they still look great and hold it's form very nicely (looking at the cleavage). Very few models with real boobs that size can boast that. Did you expect them to look like perfect rock-hard half spheres stuck on the chest like Krisi's?
    Last edited by TvFan05; 02-05-2005 at 01:25 AM.

I voted for shannon. I just think she has the better swimsuit body... nice boobs

id actually be very surprised if Alicia end up winning this

FORT Newbie

You have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    I voted for Alicia, although I gave up hope in the models after Sabrina was eliminated. I think she was obviously the best... After that I kind of kept my fingers crossed for Jenna, but they booted her as well. Bummer.

Didn't like any of the remaining three much, I could care less who took it. Although i was a little on Stacy's side, but I think she didn't deliver when it was needed. I Didn't like Alicia because I think she's got too rough of an edge, but what I hate the MOST is Shannon's personality. I'm sure she's a great girl with ethics and morals, but i've just never liked little miss muffets who've been envelopped in love, relegion and *coughs*money*coughs* since they slid out of the womb.
    For you to say that Shannon is consumed with money is the absolute furthest thing from the truth!! Please don't make accusations about people you do not know anything about. Being her friend, I take it as an insult when you say this. She is the most selfless, giving person I have ever met. She deserves anything and everything good that comes her way. I can't even believe I am getting upset about a comment that is obviously ridiculous and unwarranted.

Shannon.

I think she has by far the better body out of the two, although Alicia did work hard to tone up.

Quote Originally Posted by MollySR99
    For you to say that Shannon is consumed with money is the absolute furthest thing from the truth!! Please don't make accusations about people you do not know anything about. Being her friend, I take it as an insult when you say this. She is the most selfless, giving person I have ever met. She deserves anything and everything good that comes her way. I can't even believe I am getting upset about a comment that is obviously ridiculous and unwarranted.
    Well you proabably wouldnt admit shannon was money hungry even if she was since your one of her close friends anyways

I personally think Shannons personality is fine, shes not obsessed with money, and I think she has exactly what SI is looking for. Granted I dont really agree with what SI is looking for

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast