+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who'd you vote for?

If I could vote, I would've voted for Shannon.

So far the FORT count is

Alicia- 15
    Shannon- 11

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I actually now have second thoughts. Shannon is more Swimsuit Modell-y, but I don't know, the photos on CNN.com, are so amazing, I can't make up my decision. Really I dont mind who wins...<3
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    I actually now have second thoughts. Shannon is more Swimsuit Modell-y, but I don't know, the photos on CNN.com, are so amazing, I can't make up my decision. Really I dont mind who wins...<3
    The photos are on CNN ?

I agree on Shannon, I hope she wins!!!!!!!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    beauty is only skin deep.

I voted for Alicia, but it was close. Alicia definitely has a more attractive face but Shannon has the better body. I tried to balance whether I thought Alicia's facial beauty made up for what she lacked in body especially with this being a swimsuit competition. Ultimately for me Alicia's overall beauty made up the difference and she got my vote.

FORT Newbie
    I voted for Alicia. Why? Dunno. I guess I just felt a bit sorry for her, and Shannon was just... there.

Who has the better (SI) body? Alicia's seems fine, and Shannon's is... well... if someone hadn't pointed out that she had "droopy boobs" I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I guess it came down to who annoyed me less. Since I personally didn't think anyone of the SI girls (on the show, that is) were pretty.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Divie
    Who has the better (SI) body? Alicia's seems fine, and Shannon's is... well... if someone hadn't pointed out that she had "droopy boobs" I probably wouldn't have noticed.
    Droopy boobs? You gotta be kidding. You want gravity defying fake boobs like Krissi's? Shannon has some of the best natural looking boobs I've seen. Swimsuit body-wise, Alicia can't compare. Where Alicia makes up some ground though is in the skin department.

Shannon!

Couture Connoisseur
    I voted for Alicia, although I gave up hope in the models after Sabrina was eliminated. I think she was obviously the best... After that I kind of kept my fingers crossed for Jenna, but they booted her as well. Bummer.

Didn't like any of the remaining three much, I could care less who took it. Although i was a little on Stacy's side, but I think she didn't deliver when it was needed. I Didn't like Alicia because I think she's got too rough of an edge, but what I hate the MOST is Shannon's personality. I'm sure she's a great girl with ethics and morals, but i've just never liked little miss muffets who've been envelopped in love, relegion and *coughs*money*coughs* since they slid out of the womb.

Alicia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast