+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who'd you vote for?

FORT Fogey
    Alicia!!

After looking at the final photos, there is no question who deserves to win.

FORT Newbie
    Alicia

against my better judgment...didn't really like her as a person, but her photos were outstanding.

alicia
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Alicia!

Alicia (although the winner has already been crowned)

I would vote for Alicia

Although I think Shannon might win cuz she has an all american charm that goes well with the general public

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Alicia (although the winner has already been crowned)
    Why do you say that?

FORT Newbie
    They are filming the reunion and announcing the winner tonight at a taping in LA - will be broadcast next Wednesday.

I voted for Shannon.

I think Joel should be slightly embarrassed at his TV personality. If it's a girl he likes, he gets this glazed, starstruck teenager look on his face, like a puppy dog. If it's someone he doesn't like, what! a difference in demeanor.

I think he's miscalculating Shannon. Her photos are gorgeous, and honestly, Alicia has strange proportions, her frame is too narrow up top and too hippy below, kind of like a Sherwin Williams paint brush. Stacy's were a little funny too- she had some kind of below-the-waist but above the hips chunk that I couldn't quite figure out.

For some reason I worked for a modeling agency a few years ago and one of the things I did was placing models for jobs. If it was a head shot alone, I'd think about Alicia, but if it's for a swimsuit job, I think Shannon's the best by far. Also for the SI aura, Shannon's a much better fit. The SI swim edition is allowed in homes that wouldn't necessarily allow a Playboy. I think the wives/moms/girlfriends would be much happier about Shannon in their homes than Alicia. Happier wives/moms/girlfriends continue to buy SI for birthdays/holidays/Father's days.

I think Shannon is the best choice in spades, but I like the way Alicia is becoming more real, and looking less wounded. I think they like her because she resembles Anglelina Jolie in the way she holds herself. Figure-wise, if Alicia could get into acting, she'd probably do okay.

I think Shannon has a career in print work, for sure. If she did runway, she might need to have some IPL.

On a side note, I ate dinner with a couple of people, including a SI swimsuit model a couple of years ago. It was kind of funny. She just wanted to get married and be a good mother. Wait! wife & mother, that's what I do! Kind of put it all in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    On a side note, I ate dinner with a couple of people, including a SI swimsuit model a couple of years ago. It was kind of funny. She just wanted to get married and be a good mother. Wait! wife & mother, that's what I do! Kind of put it all in perspective.
    Nice!

I voted for Shannon. It was excruciating to choose between the two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast