+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is voting going to work?

FORT Newbie

How is voting going to work?

Who knows how voting is working tonight? I know that there is only 24 hours to vote, but is it by phone, online, both??

Does anyone else have trouble getting onto the SI website through NBC? I always have problems.

Here's the info:

How can I vote for my favorite "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search" model?
    Voting is simple and easy. To vote, simply watch the models in the "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search" compete on the show, starting Wednesday, January 5th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). After the fifth episode, only two models will remain in the competition. You may vote for your favorite of the two finalists by text messaging via Verizon Wireless mobile device and/or on-line, as follows:

To vote on-line: You may vote online for your favorite finalist on-line by going to www.si.com/modelsearch or to www.nbc.com. When you go to either of these web addresses, you will be asked to register and then you will be permitted to vote. The on-line vote is currently scheduled to be open commencing at the end of the EST broadcast of the fifth episode (9:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 2nd) and ending at 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday February 3rd.

To vote by text message: Verizon Wireless customers may also vote by text message. To do so, beginning January 26, 2005, you may text the message "VOTE" to shortcode 7946 (SWIM). If you do so before the end of the fifth episode, you will automatically receive a text message ballot once the fifth episode ends. If you do so during the voting window after the show ends, you will immediately receive a text message ballot. Each of the two finalists will be assigned a letter. You may vote for your favorite model by replying to the ballot by text messaging the letter corresponding to the finalist you would like to vote for. You can opt out of the vote at any time by texting the message "SWIM END" to shortcode 7946 (SWIM) The text message vote is currently scheduled to be open commencing at the end of the EST broadcast of the fifth episode (9:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 2nd) and ending at 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, February 3rd.
    http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Sports_Illust...ch/rules.shtml

+ Reply to Thread