+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Portfolio

FORT Newbie
    i think alicia
    who wants stacy all teeth? not me!!!
    whats up with that shannon she looks old and who wants a virgin in SI with fake boobs?

FORT Fogey
    Fake boobed virgin. Thats hot

Anyways, note to wannabe models: Alicia = right way to arch the back. Arch should emphasize small waist, larger breasts, good posture. Jenna = wrong way. Arch sticks stomach out, pushes breasts back, and makes it look like your reverse slouching.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    From Best to Worst

1.) Shannon
    2.) Alicia
    3.) Stacey
    4.) Jenna
    That's exactly how I ranked them. That 2nd pic of Shannon was truely worthy of gawking at. Jenna's actually quite cute, but I had to give her last place due to her having fake boobs.
    Last edited by TvFan05; 01-28-2005 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Wow- in that last picture, Stacy looks great! She reminds me a lot of Nikki Taylor sometimes - in this picture especially.
    i've thought that stacy looked like niki taylor from the first time i saw her. i think if the decision was up to the judges, that stacy would be a shoo in for the SI model winner, but with the audience voting and all the sob stories from alicia, i think she'll win... which is fine, as i think she's great looking, too.

FORT Newbie

Once again. . .

Quote Originally Posted by lilma
    i think alicia
    whats up with that shannon she looks old and who wants a virgin in SI with fake boobs?

Once again, I am very good friends with Shannon. . .and nothing about her is fake. I PROMISE!!! Although I would take it as a compliment if someone thought my boobs were fake and they weren't!! If you knew her, you would absolutely love her!

FORT Fanatic
    From Best to Worst

1.) Shannon
    2.) Alicia
    3.) Stacey
    4.) Jenna
    All of the girls who I didn't like have been kicked off already, so I don't really care who wins now - I guess Shannon's my favorite (I love her freckles and her gap tooth smile! Kind of a Lauren Hutton meets Patti Hansen), followed by Stacy (can't help it - I love Nikki Taylor, and she's a flat chested Nikki), with Alicia coming in third (don't really have an opinion of her one way or the other.)

FORT Newbie

Additional pictures available

On the NBC website, I saw a link to visit the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit site.

They have 5-6 photos of each model, including the eliminated models, for each episode in which she participated. You can choose any of the models through the link at the bottom of the page. A photo for her last episode automatically appears and you can select 1 of the other photos by clicking the numbers at the top of the page. Access to older shoots is available is available by clicking More Galleries at the top of the page.

Sometimes all the photos available on SI site are in addition to those shown above on the NBC site.

I sometimes found the additional made me understand the judges comments better. Other times, it made even more wistful for an eliminated model.

Since I'm new to the site I can't post the link.

Could someone who is legal post it?

By the way if anyone posts the link, you may want to also post click the link at the top of the page to Swimsuit Home. It offers views of past SI swinsuit models from 1996-2004, in case anyone wants to compare the current contestants to past SI models.
    Last edited by suebenjamin; 01-29-2005 at 10:28 PM. Reason: To add further info.

I love Shannon's pictures they were awsome. I also thought Alica's pictures were great. Stacy's were alright, don't really like her to much. Jenna's were fine

Go Shannon all the way
    Krisi hope to see you again soon somewhere

From Best to Worst

1.) Shannon
    2.) Alicia
    3.) Stacey
    4.) Jenna
    I'm gonna have to agree as well. I really like Shannon's second pic.

Quote Originally Posted by lilma
    I definitely don't want Stacey to win!! I'm sorry, but she has no boobs!!

There's no way Shannon's chest is fake. She's got a really nice set.
    Last edited by ping007; 01-31-2005 at 12:33 PM.

1) Alicia (the winner)
    2) Shannon
    3) Stacey :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast