+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show Discussion 1/26 ** SPOILERS ***

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I was actually disappointed that jenna was eliminated, she was my favorite of the four left. She also had the best body out of all of them. Perfect for SI.

even though Stacy seems to be the fave of the judges at the moment, I just don't see her winning, because she is too flat on top, aren't all SI models well built? I mean you do have to look good in a bikini, that is what you are modelling.

I'm not a fan of Alicia, so I think it might be Shannon.....she's pretty, but without makeup she doesn't look so great.
    Well I was NOT disappointed Jenna was cut, she really was to pinup. I also didn't like her trying so hard to get Joel embarassed by making eyes with him so he would favor her. That makes her perfect for Playboy!! That, "look at me I'm hot" thing is just what the bunnies do. SI is more sexy sweet girl next door dream....And her face is a nightmare!!

As for STacy, yuck! I don't see her, with her DISPROPORTIONATE body in any SI edition. No matter what Jule wants to portray....you dooooo need a great body with at least a reasonable amount of boobs.

Being that the best bodies are gone, and I insist that Sabrina, Stella, Adora where much better contenders for the magazine because they were all around beauties. Sabrina and Stella are professional models and their catwalk was also great. They were un justly cut, IMO. With Alicia and Shannon left...it doesn't leave much of choice. Alicia's story and attitude really has me pissed. Just because of that and her wishy washy body and look she does not deserve the position. Shannon really needs make up to look good, but she has the body and is a very likable person which, no matter how you want to put it, will attract readers and fans. Alicias bitchiness and her new mission of getting women like her noticed....story.....is really sad because, IMO, if you have to be that bitchy to get contracts and to be respected, then you are not a self-respectable person and therefore, won't be successful. Being the victim is a lame excuse to succeed. I would support her more if I hadn't known about her story until she would have reached the top two or would have won. Heck! I would have voted for her effort, but just because SHE WANTS TO MAKE A STATEMENT FOR BITCHY WOMEN, NOOOOOO!

I feel that you have to make friends in the business and have an attitude that shows that you are a workable person and not a difficult one. You can be firm, dedicated and not play the victim to get ahead!!!! She would have more merit in that way and she would get a lot more respect too.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you!!! I couldn't have said it better.

Personally, I can't wait to see all the girls together again in the finale~! I'm sure they will have lots of juicy things to say!!!! Specially now since they know how the others think and can evaluate all that has happened.

I am also looking forward to see how much they have changed!!! I imagine that this program was shot some months ago...so it should be interested to see this reunion...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    Well I was NOT disappointed Jenna was cut, she really was to pinup. I also didn't like her trying so hard to get Joel embarassed by making eyes with him so he would favor her. That makes her perfect for Playboy!! That, "look at me I'm hot" thing is just what the bunnies do. SI is more sexy sweet girl next door dream....And her face is a nightmare!!

As for STacy, yuck! I don't see her, with her DISPROPORTIONATE body in any SI edition. No matter what Jule wants to portray....you dooooo need a great body with at least a reasonable amount of boobs.

Being that the best bodies are gone, and I insist that Sabrina, Stella, Adora where much better contenders for the magazine because they were all around beauties. Sabrina and Stella are professional models and their catwalk was also great. They were un justly cut, IMO. With Alicia and Shannon left...it doesn't leave much of choice. Alicia's story and attitude really has me pissed. Just because of that and her wishy washy body and look she does not deserve the position. Shannon really needs make up to look good, but she has the body and is a very likable person which, no matter how you want to put it, will attract readers and fans. Alicias bitchiness and her new mission of getting women like her noticed....story.....is really sad because, IMO, if you have to be that bitchy to get contracts and to be respected, then you are not a self-respectable person and therefore, won't be successful. Being the victim is a lame excuse to succeed. I would support her more if I hadn't known about her story until she would have reached the top two or would have won. Heck! I would have voted for her effort, but just because SHE WANTS TO MAKE A STATEMENT FOR BITCHY WOMEN, NOOOOOO!

I feel that you have to make friends in the business and have an attitude that shows that you are a workable person and not a difficult one. You can be firm, dedicated and not play the victim to get ahead!!!! She would have more merit in that way and she would get a lot more respect too.

wow, that couldn't have been said better. agreed 100%

Sabrina, where are you at girl?!!

I'm rooting for Shannon. Not Stacey

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo

I certainly didn't think Jenna's face was a nightmare....she was very pretty....I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder .

Overall I am probably rooting for Shannon, she seems the best choice out of the rest of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123