+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 1/26 ** SPOILERS ***

Petra is magnificent. I certainly hope she's recovering from her injuries.

Well, it seems crystal clear the final two will be Stacy and Alicia. Sounds good to me. I personally prefer Alicia, but I think Stacy will win this fairly easily.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Petra is magnificent. I certainly hope she's recovering from her injuries.
    I agree. I enjoyed her on the show last night.

Well, it seems crystal clear the final two will be Stacy and Alicia. Sounds good to me. I personally prefer Alicia, but I think Stacy will win this fairly easily.
    I don't see THAT. I still maintain Shannon and Alicia will be in the running. I still think Shannon has taken the best pictures. I think Alicia is the best all around. It will be interesting to see how this shoot goes though.

Does anybody really believe our votes are going to count?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Does anybody really believe our votes are going to count?
    No indeed.

Funny how bummed out the judges are on Shannon all of a sudden. To me, she really does look like the standard SI model.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie
    shannon looks old. i don't want that in my magazine. give me alicia

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    No indeed.

Funny how bummed out the judges are on Shannon all of a sudden. To me, she really does look like the standard SI model.
    She was my early favorite. She reminds me a little of Kathy Ireland in some of her poses. I still like her for the finals, but I agree with the judges when they say she's too mechanical.

I LOVE Alicia though. She's more versatile and I love the bad-girl vibe she emits. They keep referring to "the girl next door" look for SI, um, I can't think of one SI model that I would refer to as the girl next door. Personally, I wouldn't want to see the girl next door in a bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by bellalyssa
    Hahahahahahaha to all of you who have put down Stacy - she is on fire and I think will make it to the top two!!! Unfortunately, I think Alicia will be there with her. At least then Stacy will win because who is going to vote for Alicia??

I would!

I'm starting to question the final two though, because if it were really going to be Alicia and Stacey, why would they make it so obvious so early? Unless they're just very bad editors, Shannon will be in the final two.

I would vote for Alicia, too. She's by far my favourite.

Stacy takes wonderful photos, no doubt about it. I still think her teeth are bloody awful, and she can't fill out a bathing suit top (you would think that alone would make her a non-contender for this particular competition). I find her rather childish, as well. And not in a cute way.

As for Shannon, I swing between not liking her at all, and then thinking she looks great. Someone on the show mentioned the sun damage to her skin, which I thought looked awful last night - her shoulders were covered with freckles and her face sometimes looks almost leathery. I prefer her over Jenna, anyway.

I will vote for Alicia if she is in the final two. She really looks great and has a serious connection with the camera. Plus, I think her face is the best by far. Shannon has a great body, but like you guys said, damaged skin (though I like freckles!). Stacy...blah!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

FORT Fan
    Yeah, yesterday's episode shows a bit more flaws in Shannon's skin than I would like to see in a model, especially the spots on her shoulders. For some reason I didn't notice it as much before. But body wise, Shannon still wins hands down. Alicia has nicer skin by far, but her body doesn't really stand out as a hot bikini babe body. Alicia's breasts are also smaller than I would like to see in a bikini babe. My vote still goes to Shannon.
    Last edited by TvFan05; 01-27-2005 at 03:24 PM.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I was actually disappointed that jenna was eliminated, she was my favorite of the four left. She also had the best body out of all of them. Perfect for SI.

even though Stacy seems to be the fave of the judges at the moment, I just don't see her winning, because she is too flat on top, aren't all SI models well built? I mean you do have to look good in a bikini, that is what you are modelling.

I'm not a fan of Alicia, so I think it might be Shannon.....she's pretty, but without makeup she doesn't look so great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast