+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/19 Recap: We All Scream For Ice Queen

We All Scream For Ice Queen

Me, myself and Oh! A shiny object

As I take a look at my notes, I realize that I wrote out the following:
    Joel--->Pain in the ass. Surely, that would be a good observation on my part but itís with great regret that I must inform you that he used the pain in the ass expression to describe Alicia. Iím sorry. So very sorry.

Iím not sure I agree with her on this one, if they donít stop Alicia now, what will? Sheíll kick out the judges, the rest of the contestants and have a bikini competition with the inept Zoolanders.

Then again, they might just have nothing to say and they donít want to talk with their mouths open. They are classy ladies, after all.

Thanks for clarifying sweetie, I thought this was a competition but since itís yours already, kick them all out of there!

Donít try to send e-mails to foreshadowing, he's too busy.
    Very entertaining recap, Silverstar! Sorry to say, I'm not watching the show, but your recaps substitute nicely.

Thanks for the recap. For some reason I am still watching the show, but I think that for part of it I slipped into some catatonic state. Reading your recap has revitalized me.

I hope when the voting begins they include the nominee "none of the above".

Great recap! I thought this was one of the best episodes yet so I loved reading your summary

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Another great recap, Silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    great job, silver! i actually am one of those people that has to watch every model show on tv, so i'll be here with you till the end.
    I'm one of those people as well so I'll be here until the end too!

I smell a health department fine coming.

Iím ready to bet a cheesecake and curly fries that this act wonít last for long.

When Alicia starts working, she starts pushing the Zoolanders around

Next time that happens, send Ďem my way. See, problems are so easily resolved.

ďThe following program is brought to you by KFC.Ē WHAT? I thought it was hilarious, for some reason.

Join me in glorious battle next week as someone else is sent packing.
    Take a bow, Silverstar. Your recaps are excellent!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Fantastic job, Silverstar. When voting time comes, can I write you in my as my candidate? Because you are WINNER to me!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Fantastic job, Silverstar. When voting time comes, can I write you in my as my candidate? Because you are WINNER to me!
    And here I was thinking that us ANTM'ers couldn't suck up to our snowcapper any more...

Great job silverstar! Hilarious!

FORT Fogey
    Wow... I thought I read this recap, and then I realized I had not What was I thinking?

Wonderful recap silver! I appreciate you recapping this for us so we can all watch AI or Lost

Here's hoping that Josh reappears next week, just so you can live through the next episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12