+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Besides she never seemed to take any pictures that were great, it was just look at me I am blond with big breast. She didn't have anything striking or particular memorable about her beyond being the typical pin up.
    I have to disagree with that statement about Krisi. I thought she was beautiful, and looking at this weeks photos, she had the best photos. I did not watch the show yesterday, so I have no clue why such "hustler girls" as Alicia and Jenna are still there, the very best SI pictures throughout the years certainly are very classy, not purely dripping sex. Krisi's pictures were better than those two girls. Krisi also worked great with the male models . Based on this weeks pictures, I would say that Krisi and Shannon have a future in modeling, and even Stacy, although this was the first week I actually liked Stacy's pictures. But Alicia and Jenna... right now I'd give them . I certainly hope they are not the final two.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

krisi was a lot better than alicia/jenna!!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I actually thought krisi would make it to the top 3.....

I think that Alicia should have been the one to go not Krisi. She's difficult to work with, and didn't do what she was told ont he photoshoot. I can't even believe she STILL managed to make it :rolleyes

Betti was a good choice for elimination, I just never saw it in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I have to disagree with that statement about Krisi. I thought she was beautiful, and looking at this weeks photos, she had the best photos. I did not watch the show yesterday, so I have no clue why such "hustler girls" as Alicia and Jenna are still there, the very best SI pictures throughout the years certainly are very classy, not purely dripping sex. Krisi's pictures were better than those two girls. Krisi also worked great with the male models . Based on this weeks pictures, I would say that Krisi and Shannon have a future in modeling, and even Stacy, although this was the first week I actually liked Stacy's pictures. But Alicia and Jenna... right now I'd give them . I certainly hope they are not the final two.
    I think krisi is very pretty and always very animated. The one thing I didn't like about her was that her breast implant scar kept showing up in the pictures (look in week 3's portfolio and there it is again). I know in a magazine they would brush that out but when I see it sticking out under her swimsuit top it just turns me off. I think of SI modles as natural and that scar just ruins Krisi for me. I have nothing against implants but she should have had a better surgeon.

On another note, I was warming up to Betti and not yet ready to see her go.

For some reason, none of these girls are 100% what I would expect to see in SI swimsuit edition. They are all beautiful with great potential but I'm not blown away by any of them.

FORT Newbie
    Stacy's awesome - I am so glad they kept her! I was afraid she was going tonight due to last week, but she did great this shoot. Alicia says she's the biggest competition!!

Wasn't that Shannon on the beach (in previews for two weeks)for Bora Bora shoot? I think it will come down to Stacy, Shannon and Alicia.

Quote Originally Posted by bellalyssa
    Wasn't that Shannon on the beach (in previews for two weeks)for Bora Bora shoot? I think it will come down to Stacy, Shannon and Alicia.
    I hope so too bellalyssa. My two faves are Shannon and Alicia. The blondes all look like something we've already seen. Nothing stands out about any of them...just ordinary.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    My final three are Shannon, Stacy, and Jenna......Alicia will get herself eliminated sooner or later. No one wants a difficult model.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    My final three are Shannon, Stacy, and Jenna......Alicia will get herself eliminated sooner or later. No one wants a difficult model.
    That may be. Anyone watch the sneak preview in the end? It shows comments about Alicia cheating and her walking out by herself like she was eliminated.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by bellalyssa
    Stacy's awesome - I am so glad they kept her! I was afraid she was going tonight due to last week, but she did great this shoot. Alicia says she's the biggest competition!!

Well, if Alicia says it, it must be true.
    I'm surprised they didn't kick Alicia to the curb with her whole model-as-dictator act. She's not in charge of the shoot! Maybe she'll have learned her lesson. I'm not surprised Krisi went - she's a nice girl but I didn't think she was model material really. Though her pictures last night were nice. I'm not surprised at Betti leaving either, really. I don't think she's right for swimsuit modelling. Jenna stays - . Stacy went from cringingly insecure to hair-tossingly arrogant in the space of one episode. :rolleyes I still like her but she needs to check that attitude and fast. Her smile doesn't normally bother me but it was huge at the elimination ceremony last night. I think Shannon will stay to the end - she has that pretty girl next door vibe down. Though I did enjoy the cut-to shot after Joel called her mechanical and she was staring blankly with her head cocked to the side. That was good for a laugh.

I didn't watch the show last night; American Idol was on. I switched to it on commercials though and I saw a little of the show. Stacy needs to take a good look in the mirror before she allows her ego to inflate any further. The girl is sooooo weird looking; she's not allowed to be a bit** about her looks: her face is the biggest eye sore; I wish she would cover it with a paper bag. I can't believe she's still in the competition. By what standards is this girl even remotely attractive? I would rather still have Krisi: although I don't consider her model material at least she fulfills one requirement that a model should - which is that she's good looking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast