+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Krisi is out.
    Jenna, Stacy and Shannon in so far.
    It's between Betti and Alicia for one remaining spot.

I go 1 for 2, Betti goes home

Ok enough talking to myself

FORT Fan
    Sorry to see Betti go.

Arkansas

Krisi Was Robbed!!

Krisi was robbed! She should have won it all! I still think she can use her exposure on the show to go on to be a superstar! She has been on top of that NBC.com poll for weeks and has appeared in publications in the past several weeks than any of the other models (including Entertainment Weekly, The New York Post, In Style, and US Weekly).

Keep going Krisi! You can still make this work for you!

I have to disagree about Krisi being robbed. I don't think there was anything all that great about Krisi, especially if you are not fascinated with huge fake breast and fake blond hair. Her body was disproportionate because she had no lower body to balance out the huge breast, no hips and no butt at all. Her only curves were up top.

And while she wasn't unattractive by any stretch, her face was not that beautiful if you are not blond struck. She is what traditionally gets promoted as desirable by the greater media, even the judges commented she was, but to me she was just another dime a dozen fake huge breasted blond.

Besides she never seemed to take any pictures that were great, it was just look at me I am blond with big breast. She didn't have anything striking or particular memorable about her beyond being the typical pin up.

FORT Newbie
    None of the girls on this show are on a level with Elle Macpherson, Petra Nemcova, Paulina Porizkova, Karolina Kurkova, etc. Ann Markley from ANTM3 would win this contest hands down. She's taller, more athletic, more natural, fitter and prettier than any of the SI contestants. She would be perfect for swimwear.

Jenna: Most SI models don't have such obvious implants, but Elsa Benitez has them and she was in SI. Chubby cheeks, but not too obvious at some angles.

Shannon: Ditto on the implants. Leathery skin makes her look ten years older. Maybe she can have a face treatment or peel or something.

Stella: Bizarrely large mouth overpowers any other facial feature and it is even worse when she smiles with her piano keyboard like teeth. No breasts at all.

Alicia: Face is a little crooked, but overall pretty. Couldn't win Star Search, but neither could any of these other girls. A bit heavy in the upper thighs and buttocks, but looks good body-wise at most angles and is obviously working on the issue.

I would vote for Alicia, though I am sure she her personality will ensure she is voted off by America. Alicia is clearly much closer to the SI mold than any of the other remaining girls. However, I doubt the general public will consider who would look the least out of place in SI when voting and rather will go for a cute bubbly blond and pick Jenna.

Arkansas
    Krisi is a sweet girl. You notice that she never once said anything mean about the other models. Tonight's episode even captured how she demonstrated compassion for her competition.

I think Krisi is by far the hottest of the models. The fact that she was the only girl in Entertainment Weekly magazine and the New York Post and has been on top of the NBC poll from the start demonstrates her appeal.

I think NBC should do what they did with Survivor All-Stars and let the public vote on one of the 12 models and award that model a million dollars. Krisi would certainly win that.

so krisi got the boot huh

i will be missing the rest of the show since i have class on wed nights but i'll make sure to come check out this thread lol

did that guy criticize alica for having a fat ass again?????????

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I absolutely LOVE alicia's pic. So frosty so delicious. I think Stacy is out. Her photo was terrible IMO. I want Shannon and Alicia final 2. Jenna is pretty, but her second photo was not so good.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Newbie
    "Stella: Bizarrely large mouth overpowers any other facial feature and it is even worse when she smiles with her piano keyboard like teeth. No breasts at all."

______________________________ ______________________________ ___

I think you mean Stacy!!! Stella is beautiful, incredible smile, has breasts and the best curves of the competition. And, Bizarrely....she got eliminated in episode 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast