+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to Cheryl Tiegs?

What happened to Cheryl Tiegs?

After seeing her briefly on the first show, I have not seen her since. I consider her the first supermodel not Janice Dickerson. I tuned in just because Cheryl was affiliated with the show. I am disappointed that she is gone. Also very disappointed with the disjointed set up of this show.

CCL
    I believe she was just in the first one. I think that they are going to have a different SI model every show. Like last show it was the previous SI contest winner. And I know they said that Petra whatever her last name is will be on a future show.

Cheryl Tiegs, now that's a real swimsuit model... not these girls on the show. :phhht

What's the deal with Cheryl Tiegs? She was just an average good looking girl - nothing overly impressive. What makes her the ultimate supermodel? If you saw her on the street , fully clothed - and you didn't know who she was, would you look twice? I have to say she was not all that.

I never saw what the big deal with Cheryl was either! I bet they bring in Kathy Ireland too, who I always thought looked weird with that square head of hers!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    What's the deal with Cheryl Tiegs? She was just an average good looking girl - nothing overly impressive. What makes her the ultimate supermodel? If you saw her on the street , fully clothed - and you didn't know who she was, would you look twice? I have to say she was not all that.
    You just did a nice job of describing what I'd found attractive about Cheryl back when. Most supermodels aren't all that super to my eye, particularly when it comes through in the pics just how super they consider themselves, even if that is the picture taker posing and shouting suggestions of an imagined attractiveness that isn't emminating from the model herself.

Cheryl just seemed like another attractive young woman, well porportioned, nice skin and smile. She didn't come across to me as super and that is what made her just that, from my perspective.

FORT Newbie
    She probably went into shock with the whole show and the judges and decided not to return!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Cheryl just seemed like another attractive young woman, well porportioned, nice skin and smile. She didn't come across to me as super and that is what made her just that, from my perspective.
    Well what makes them "super" is their success. At least she has the qualities you described. Some super models don't even have that, but because they're popular and have connections, they make it big and earn the title.

This is true in many professions. A "pop superstar" does not necessarily sing or perform any better than a talented unknown. It's just a title they get when they become very successful in their field.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I bet they bring in Kathy Ireland too, who I always thought looked weird with that square head of hers!

+ Reply to Thread