+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Season 1 Episodes!

**SPOILERS** All Future Season 1 Episodes!

from the official press releases:

Wednesday, January 12 2005
    SPORTS ILLUSTRATED: SWIMSUIT MODEL SEARCH --(8:00PM-9:00PM) --(TV-14)
    "Episode No.102"
    WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR -- With the number of supermodel hopefuls cut to 8, the girls prepare for their next competition with guest stars The Los Angeles Clippers' Spirit Dance squad. However, before they strut their dance moves, they must come to terms with the drastic changes to their look after a full model makeover provided by a celebrity stylist. Charged with the task of whittling down the field of hopeful models is a three-judge panel including former Sports Illustrated model Roshumba Williams, NEXT Model Management President Joel Wilkenfeld and Sports Illustrated swimsuit editor Jule Campbell.

"Episode No.103"

BUMP, SET, CUT -- In the third round, the contestants are put to the test in a rigorous volleyball challenge and their nerves are tested when they must endure a photo shoot in extremely cold temperatures. Charged with the task of whittling down the field of hopeful models is a three-judge panel including former Sports Illustrated model Roshumba Williams, NEXT Model Management President Joel Wilkenfeld and Sports Illustrated swimsuit editor Jule Campbell.
    "Episode No.104"
    THE FINAL FOUR -- With the group of model hopefuls down to a final four, tthe girls begin to show signs of stress as some alleged cheating in the last model shoot causes them to turn on eachother Meanwhile, they hit the waves for a fierce surfing competiton with a diamond prize and their last and most difficulat modeling challenge -- a live runway show. Charged with the task of whittling down the field of hopeful models is a three-judge panel including former Sports Illustrated model Roshumba Williams, NEXT Model Management President Joel Wilkenfeld and Sports Illustrated swimsuit editor Jule Campbell.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Cool! Their going to have makeovers! Are they going to have beautyshots? I love beauty shots!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Cool! Their going to have makeovers! Are they going to have beautyshots? I love beauty shots!
    Yay, makeovers! I doubt they will have beauty shots though - that's not a Sports Illustrated-type modelling thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Yay, makeovers! I doubt they will have beauty shots though - that's not a Sports Illustrated-type modelling thing.
    Hmm, i wanted to put all the beauty shots of the ANTM girls and the SISMS girls (if they have one) and compare their beauty!

FORT Newbie
    I would really like to know WHY ARE VOTING AND RANKING THE GIRLS????

Four have already been eliminated, two the next episode....for more episodes to go.....6 girls left....

I know we are supposed to vote for the finalist between 2 girls, but if my favorite has already been dropped???? Voting is still going on at the official site....why? How will they use these votes? If it means anything to the judges or the producers, then take a closer look at the voting because some of the girls eliminated have some pretting good positions in the general voting.

Can anyone explain this pleeeeease!!!!?????

Pink Positive!!
    How many episodes are there of this show? They eliminated a number of girls in the first episode.

Thanks

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Man....final four in three episodes?
    beauty is only skin deep.

Well that's probably because the cover will be revealed soon.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Couture Connoisseur
    That's kind of pathetic. There's been hardly any episodes at all, how are you supposed to train a model in that short ammount of time?

And at least with Top Model, the competition was long enough, that if you screwed up once and made the cut, then you'd have another chance for redemption, but with this amazingly fast pased competition theres hardly any margin for error.

Also, with Top Model, the show went on long enough that you'd be able to see the claws come out... If we got to vote for the winner of Top Model after only... like 5 episodes? Yaya would have won hands down.. it wasn't till around the 8th episode that she lost almost her entire fanbase.

So far, the only thing that has impressed me about this show thus far is that they can all do runway better than 70% of the Top Model contestants. which is kind of sad.

from the official press release

Wednesday, February 2 2005
    "Episode No.105 (In Bora Bora - Viewers Vote)"
    THE LAST SHOT -- Whisked away to tropical Bora Bora for their final photo shoot, the remaining three contestants attempt to use all the skills they've learned in order to convince the judges and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Isssue Editor Diane Smith they have what it takes to grace the pages of this year's SI swimsuit issue. Charged with the task of whittling down the field of hopeful models is a three-judge panel including former Sports Illustrated model Roshumba Williams, NEXT Model Management President Joel Wilkenfeld and Sports Illustrated swimsuit editor Jule Campbell.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast