+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Premiere Recap 1/05 - Fake Boobies R Us

FORT Newbie
    Now that's what I call a recap!!! Thanx.

Your recap was better than the show.

Wonderful job Silver! I could have never recapped like you did! lol.

Cory

Very entertaining debut Silver!! My head is now afixed with all your musical references (even Grease). Look forward to your take on Krisi and the others in future recaps.

Now where did I leave my Aqua cd.....
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

JR.
    Great job rookie

FORT Fogey
    That was awesome Silver! Your recap was about 100 times better than the actual show. Excellent job!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    This is for Sports Illustrated, so the girls will have to face gruelling, tough and downright inhuman physical challenges. We all know that living in a mansion is simply a terrible punishment in itself.

This incredibly annoying man, the show’s runway director, appears out of nowhere with a very purple shirt. His name is Nikko and I want him to leave right now.

10 minutes in the show and we’re already talking boobies!

When asked, “how much were they” she answers, “you mean like size or price?” Poor, poor Krisi.

She’s also thinking of getting butt implants. I’d suggest another kind of implant, but I’ll just leave it at that. Is anyone here a fan of the show Pinky and the Brain?

Come On Barbie, Let’s Go Party

Who wants some cake? Shock! Horror! Apocalypse! 3 of them actually eat some. Remember this fact.

The kind producers of the show help me refocus by putting Enrique Iglesias on my TV screen. Oh! It’s not zee latin lovah that used to have a mole, it’s Josh, the bartender.

Oh! It’s on now, girlfriend! *snaps fingers in Z formation*

Stacy is sporting a yooge hat

her ass is, how can I put it kindly? I can’t, the Simon wannabe says her love cushion is sagging.

Fine readers, will you excuse me, I have a phone call. “Hello? Yes, this is she. Thank you for that information, I’ll talk to you later.” I’m sorry for the interruption. That was my friend, Foreshadowing, telling me about this new gig he has. Apparently, he’s going to appear before each elimination ceremony on this new TV show about swimsuit models. I’ll keep you posted.

The moral of this story? Shantel, Marcela and Sabrina all ate some chocolate cake. Shazam! You’re all going home.
    Excellent recap Silver, I look forward to the next one!

thanks so much for the recap. i only caught the first 30 minutes - stupid phone calls interrrupting my important tv time! this def. fillled in the blanks.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

The theme song for this show is Duran Duran’s “Girls On Film” and there will be other songs from the band featured throughout the episode. 80’s represent!

Twelve ladies all dressed in pink suits. Pink Ladies. Summer lovin’, had me a blaaast.

Would someone over at NBC please inform her that seeing a pretty girl doing that does not make for good ratings?
    And the foreshadowing phone call

Great job!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234