+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Recap 1/05 - Fake Boobies R Us

Awesome silver!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Sheís also thinking of getting butt implants. Iíd suggest another kind of implant, but Iíll just leave it at that.

I was really looking forward to your first recap, and by gosh, you did not disappoint. Fantastic job Silverstar!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Absolutely wonderful recap, Silvah. I lurved it

FORT Newbie
    Great recap!! Much better than the one given on the NBC site!!!

I think these guys are moving too fast. They eliminate the girls before you can even get a good look at them....how can anyone get a feel for the program with things going sooo fast. I also don't think they (the judges) don't have good enough excuses to drop these girls....

Something is wrong here....

Great recap Silverstar! Like your taste in hockey teams!

I hope you have fun recapping and keep the humor coming.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Model Search Recap: Fake Boobies R Us

For those of you who are watching, the drinks are on me. Sounds good? Yes.

but also a one million dollar contract with NEXT model management. Cha-Ching!

and there will be other songs from the band featured throughout the episode. 80ís represent!

Heís the Simon or the Donald. I donít think he knows how to smile. Enough about these people, letís meet the stars of this show!

This incredibly annoying man, the showís runway director, appears out of nowhere with a very purple shirt. His name is Nikko and I want him to leave right now.

10 minutes in the show and weíre already talking boobies!

ďyou mean like size or price?Ē Poor, poor Krisi.

Sheís also thinking of getting butt implants. Iíd suggest another kind of implant, but Iíll just leave it at that. Is anyone here a fan of the show Pinky and the Brain?

Finally, we meet Stacy (19, from South Saint Paul, MN) who thinks the other girls are all purrrrty.

Come On Barbie, Letís Go Party <---Aqua!! Yayyyy!

Who wants some cake? Shock! Horror! Apocalypse! 3 of them actually eat some. Remember this fact.

Itís not zee latin lovah that used to have a mole, itís Josh, the bartender. I feel like Iím watching Paradise Hotel again.

Oh! Itís on now, girlfriend! *snaps fingers in Z formation*

Summer loviní, had me a blaaast.

Say My Name!

I canít, the Simon wannabe says her love cushion is sagging. I guess they have to find something wrong in every girl.

Fine readers, will you excuse me, I have a phone call. ďHello? Yes, this is she. Thank you for that information, Iíll talk to you later.Ē Iím sorry for the interruption. That was my friend, Foreshadowing, telling me about this new gig he has.

While I pick up my jaw from the floor, I realize that the judges are standing up. Why is that? Fools! I demand a recount!

Shazam! Youíre all going home.

Please keep your tomatoes and random pointy objects until next week. Free donuts are accepted! silverstar@fansofrealitytv.com
    Great recap out of the gates, mi little Silverstarita!! I'm completely "down" with all the slang and the "*snaps fingers in Z formation*" . And I love the song references.....especially Aqua!! Fantastic!

No need for tomatoes or random pointy objects...you silly peep, you. Pshaw. 'Tis gold! *ding* I hereby offer you a mountain of homemade donuts. With ridiculous, stupid-thick amounts of frosting!

Great job!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Newbie

Nice Post, Joel is Mr.Brutal

Nice post! I love this show! Way better that ANTM, though that's not a bad show either. I love how you compared Joel to Donald and Simon. He is sooo brutal!!!! The fact that he dropped the first girl is heartless. I loves it, my precious!

Premium Member
    Come On, Shake Your Body Baby, Do The Conga <--- Great, now that song is stuck in my head.

Come On Barbie, Letís Go Party <--- Stuck in my head.

Say My Name <--- Stuck in my head.

Hate To Say I Told You So <--- Stuck in my head. (But hey, if the last song to get stuck in my head is by The Hives, I'm not complaining)

What a memorable recap, Silver!! And so very spot on! Instant classic.
    Keep bringing the hits!

Silver, what a stunning debut! It's hilarious, wonderful, and generally delicious. Fantastic job! Congratulations . . . I think you've just replaced the SI Swimsuit Edition as the year's hottest read.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlicious
    For those of you who are watching, the drinks are on me. Sounds good? <--- You've already discovered the secret to get readers. Good work.

Iíd suggest another kind of implant, but Iíll just leave it at that. Is anyone here a fan of the show Pinky and the Brain?

Who wants some cake? Shock! Horror! Apocalypse!

Over at the beach, Iím amazed at what I see. Twelve ladies all dressed in pink suits. Pink Ladies. Summer loviní, had me a blaaast.

Stacy is sporting a yooge hat

Fine readers, will you excuse me, I have a phone call. ďHello? Yes, this is she. Thank you for that information, Iíll talk to you later.Ē Iím sorry for the interruption. That was my friend, Foreshadowing, telling me about this new gig he has. Apparently, heís going to appear before each elimination ceremony on this new TV show about swimsuit models. Iíll keep you posted.

The moral of this story? Shantel, Marcela and Sabrina all ate some chocolate cake. Shazam! Youíre all going home.
    Bwahahaha!

Nice entrance into the writing world, Silverstar! . I really enjoyed reading this--much more so than watching the show. Thanks for helping me figure out which girl was which.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast