+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Recap 1/05 - Fake Boobies R Us

This incredibly annoying man, the showís runway director, appears out of nowhere with a very purple shirt. His name is Nikko and I want him to leave right now.

Iíd suggest another kind of implant, but Iíll just leave it at that. Is anyone here a fan of the show Pinky and the Brain?

The kind producers of the show help me refocus by putting Enrique Iglesias on my TV screen. Oh! Itís not zee latin lovah that used to have a mole, itís Josh, the bartender.

Alicia, the resident evil one, has ďlove handlesĒ and her ass is, how can I put it kindly? I canít, the Simon wannabe says her love cushion is sagging.

The moral of this story? Shantel, Marcela and Sabrina all ate some chocolate cake. Shazam! Youíre all going home.

Excellent job, Silverstar.
    I look forward to reading more of your caps

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Votre ťcriture est merveilleuse! ( My only french besides "Ou est le McDonalds le plus proche?")

Bonus points for the hockey ref! A really great dťbut Silverstar. Too many quotes - It's all good.

I think I may tune in since I don't watch Lost.

I don't know if I can get through watching another episode, even though I do not watch Lost. (I made it through a whole episode of this. I didn't make it through a whole episode of Lost, although I tried twice).

I will read your recaps though. Great Job.

Great job silver!! Its nice to see some of the regulars from ANTM...Does anyone know if the pictures from the episode will be posted? I think this series will fill the gap until the next cycle of ANTM. I liked Stacey,Kristy and Jenna. And Alicia has a very intense look...Again great recap, many thanks

This is for Sports Illustrated, so the girls will have to face gruelling, tough and downright inhuman physical challenges. We all know that living in a mansion is simply a terrible punishment in itself.

Would someone over at NBC please inform her that seeing a pretty girl doing that does not make for good ratings?

Excellent debut, Silverstar!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Excellent job Silver! I can't believe that was your first one either. I cannot wait to read more of them!

CCL
    Please tune in with me next week (you probably wonít, as youíre all watching Lost!
    Ah, the joys of timeshifting. I watched Lost at 7 so I could see this show at 8. Because I'm shallow.

Silver, your recap was golden! ( Bad pun, I know!) You were great, I'll definitely read your next recap.

Silver, that was an excellent recap and whether I watch future shows or not, I have no clue, but I will tune into your recaps weekly. C'etait parfait et on ne dirait pas la premiere fois que tu ecris pour le FORT! Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Iíll tell you anyway: they cost $3,975.
    Great recap, Silverstar, and thanks for clearing up the price...when she said they cost "thirty-nine seventy-five" I thought she meant they cost $39.75.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Oh! Itís not zee latin lovah that used to have a mole, itís Josh, the bartender. I feel like Iím watching Paradise Hotel again.

Fine readers, will you excuse me, I have a phone call. ďHello? Yes, this is she. Thank you for that information, Iíll talk to you later.Ē Iím sorry for the interruption. That was my friend, Foreshadowing, telling me about this new gig he has. Apparently, heís going to appear before each elimination ceremony on this new TV show about swimsuit models. Iíll keep you posted.
    To this recap, I say, oui!! <--- extent of my French.
    A fine, funny debut, Silver.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast