Quote Originally Posted by Auto Da Fe
Krisi's boobs are out of proportion to the rest of her body. That's the problem with them, IMHO.

Also, I don't about all of you guys, but when I was in college lo these many years ago, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue was a very big deal. It made anonymous, usually foreign models into one-name superstars. Like Elle. Admittedly I haven't kept up with the magazine, but I still think this is a very serious opportunity for the girls. What does the ANTM winner get?

Eva (winner of cycle three of ANTM) won a contract with Ford Models, a $100,000 CoverGirl contract, and a layout in a magazine I don't remember

In my opinion though, it's much better to not win ANTM because the girls have a better chance at a successful career without the crabby title.

In contrast, the winner of the SI swimsuit model search, I believe, gets a 7 page layout (I'm not totally sure about the number of pages there) in the next swimsuit issue and a $1 million contract with Next Models.. which I think is huge compared to the ANTM prize.